Could use some help here if you can.

NssOne

I am One with the DarkNss
Website
www.gp32us.com
I need to do a small research paper for my English class and I need to think of a topic. I wouldn't mind having something controversial, but I really don't want anything too controversial, like religion or anything. I really don't need my class having any more of a weirder perspective of me than they already do. Any help would be appreciated.

The luner landings were real ;) do a paper on columbine just rent the mike moore documentry Bowling for columbine and use that as your base :D

Just wanted to bump this as an update. I forgot that today we had to have a thesis statement for class for our research paper. I couldn't think of anything else and I said that my thesis statement was: "The lunar landing was not faked". That's what I believe atleast. Anyways, he wouldn't let me use that because virtually everyone would agree on that statement, there is not enough of an opposing side for it to be a real research article. So I came up with a new thesis. It went something along the lines of: "Intelligently created and controlled UFOs exist". Yeah, I know, it's one hell of a great thesis statement. But no, honestly, I believe there's intelligently created and controlled UFOs sent here to Earth. I'm just skeptical as to how many accounts of them are true.

You want a good one (and it's too late now), talk about the existence of slavery in America today. For example, how racism has gone from 'whites only' bathrooms to a much smarter silent discrimination. It's obvious to some people but might be controversial enough in your environment :)

Whatever your thesis, I really recommend 'Stupid White Men' by (Bowling for Columine producer) Michael Moore. Particularly the 'Kill Whitey' chapter. Seriously, it's good.

Blah, honestly, I hate Michael Moore. I hate the idea that everyone blames slavery on America. It's not like America started it. And we didn't even get the majority of African slaves. And I've seen Bowling for Columbine and it made me sick the first 30 minutes or so that I was forced to watch. Not for any atrocities you might think I'd be sick of, but for how much he blames white American society for everything.

And no, Rico, it's not too late for me to change my thesis. If I wanted a more realistically controversial topic, I probably would go with something along the lines of illegal immigration in America (especially Mexican illegal immigration).

Back