Couple of things

Bonks

Skeezix,

I was just wondering if, as far as compatibility and speed, you have done all you can here?

There are quite a number of games i would love to play which dont run or run far too slow (Another World), and as every release nowadays is 'the nice stuff' i was wondering if youd done all you can here?

just wondering :)

When i beat Pang (level 50 i think) the gp32 reebots... any idea?

Great emulator! :eek:

I think it has been said a few times about right shoulder (space bar) in Turrican 2 not working reliably.

The right shoulder is used for the fire wall special, but it is also used in combination with duck (down) to turn into the spinning wheel. (a very important part of gameplay)

And no this is not a frame skip issue! (or a new batteries issue! :rolleyes:)

Hokutoy posted on May 19 2003 said:
When i beat Pang (level 50 i think) the gp32 reebots... any idea?

Great emulator! :eek:
is that with or without a trainer? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bonks posted on May 19 2003 said:
Skeezix,

I was just wondering if, as far as compatibility and speed, you have done all you can here?

There are quite a number of games i would love to play which dont run or run far too slow (Another World), and as every release nowadays is 'the nice stuff' i was wondering if youd done all you can here?

just wondering :)
Hard to say ;) Right now what I attack is a function of need, ease, and available time. ie: If I had all the time in the world, I could do anthing. but since I don't, I have to attack things I can do. I hate to do things half-way, so I like to do things I can complete in the available time :) We'll see.. theres lots to do, and we are running out of "easy" things.. with version 10.1 (about to post) theres not too many "nice to haves" left either :)

jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Back