Cpce Pcengine Emulator Autor

Aruseman

Still Fresh
Hi folks,

just back from holidays, and it's incredible to see what happened to my previous post about cpce (sorry for placing it in the wrong forum zone!)

Anyway, except the flame started about I dunno what, someone knows who made this emulator?
I think that globally it's the No.1 pcengine emulator around... it comes even with the sources! C'Mon Vobbo any comment about it?
Maybe the sounds sometimes pitches but even now it's better than hu6280. In my opinion if just the vsync could be added, it could be quite perfect.
To DaveC:
I'm "anal" too, but to be honest this it's the first time I've played Bomberman '94, neutopia or Burning Angels with joy (even if I admit that something still could be better), I mean the "magic experience" starts to rise.
Just to let you know, I'm a collector of japanese games (neogeo 164 carts, pcengine quite 200 HuCards/SuperCD), and I live far from my hometown, where my collection lies, cause of my job; now, playing my fu£&/%ing ultra rare carts and super cd with the gp2 is something which I really care about, and hope everything we can do, could make better the emu scene, like the "washed screen" case, yesterday on most emus now quite a memory (except for hu6280 last release.. sob!).

Byez!

In the meanwhile, how to call cpce autor? Mr Karate? Zorro? ;)

Back