New Pcengine Emu Cpce!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
subcon959 posted on Aug 21 2006 at 08:40 PM said:
So which of you kids is gonna be the bigger kid and let this thread get back on topic?
Topic's already been exhausted. If there was so much "to get back to", why didn't you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone got Blazing Lazers to work? That's the only game for me that crashes. :(

geise69 posted on Aug 21 2006 at 08:59 PM said:
Has anyone got Blazing Lazers to work? That's the only game for me that crashes. :(
Blazing Lazers (U).pce has always and still works fine, in either Vobbo's or this PCE emu. Sound's a bit crackly though, but still quite nice. Graphics and gameplay are mint.

iignotus posted on Aug 21 2006 at 09:23 PM said:
Blazing Lazers (U).pce has always and still works fine, in either Vobbo's or this PCE emu. Sound's a bit crackly though, but still quite nice. Graphics and gameplay are mint.

Mint!! I haven't used that term since the '80s!! I shall resurrect it for daily use around my office. Thanks :)

TelcoLou posted on Aug 21 2006 at 09:51 PM said:
iignotus posted on Aug 21 2006 at 09:23 PM said:

Mint!! I haven't used that term since the '80s!! I shall resurrect it for daily use around my office. Thanks :)
Haha, what can I say :D

iignotus posted on Aug 22 2006 at 01:55 AM said:
So which of you kids is gonna be the bigger kid and let this thread get back on topic?
Topic's already been exhausted. If there was so much "to get back to", why didn't you?
Well, you weren't one of the kids I was referring to, but since you assumed you were I think I'll just enjoy the smirk on my face and leave it at that.

subcon959 posted on Aug 21 2006 at 10:08 PM said:
Well, you weren't one of the kids I was referring to, but since you assumed you were I think I'll just enjoy the smirk on my face and leave it at that.

:p

* Eats popcorn *

I didn't assume I was at all :lol: I was just giving you a standard reply. I think you assumed :eek: :)

iignotus posted on Aug 21 2006 at 10:28 PM said:
I didn't assume I was at all :lol: I was just giving you a standard reply. I think you assumed :eek: :)

<_<

* Throws away popcorn and goes to play Berzerk in MAME 2.5 *

*eats popcorn out of TelcoLou's garbage*

zoidbergiq7.jpg

TelcoLou posted on Aug 21 2006 at 10:31 PM said:
iignotus posted on Aug 21 2006 at 10:28 PM said:

<_<

* Throws away popcorn and goes to play Berzerk in MAME 2.5 *
Yeah, sorry to spoil the mood. At least there was good lighting!
(I'll finish this game, even if it kills me)
Hahaha.

If I were a mod (Imagine that)
I'd lock this topic, (I lock it A-SAP babyyy)
and ban all you scumbags (yes i would yes i would)
If I were a mod
* cue synthesizers *

^hmmm. I could swear I wrote something like this before...

I never tested this one. I'll have to give it a go. Correct sound in Galaga is appealing...

Epicenter posted on Aug 20 2006 at 11:53 PM said:
DaveC posted on Aug 20 2006 at 07:24 PM said:
Nickmon posted on Aug 20 2006 at 11:16 PM said:
But the question is what happened/where is the great Vobbo ?

I used to love waiting for and follwoing the daily releases....

Yeah that emu showed great promise.. I wonder what happened?

.. Um. Last I saw, it was in great shape-- why do you act like it was abandoned in a useless state? "Shows promise" .. :p It ran at full speed at the default 200 MHz which is more than can be said for most emulators of such a demanding system, it had pretty accurate emulation and even supported CD-ROM titles. This is just like when Reesy stopped releasing DrMDx updates for about 2 weeks and you sent me a bunch of melodramatic PMs about how he abandoned the GP2X scene to work on the Gizmondo only; a week before he released 2 (or was it 3?) new updates. Stop going into these little miniature panic attacks if a program's not updated every week- devleopers have lives. I definitely need no reminders of the time constraints real life puts on a programming project, especially one as stressful and time consuming as an emulator.

I present for the approval of the Midnight Society .. the timeline of a GP2X Emulator Release.
- 9/1/2006 - Sega Saturn emulator that runs at 36 FPS average and has scratchy sound is released.
- 9/1/2006 - DaveC Reponse: This emulator SUCKS (extensive exposition)
- 9/4/2006 - Update released raising average framerate to 49 FPS.
- 9/4/2006 - DaveC Response: It's still not perfect. We'll never have full-speed Saturn emulation. It's almost like why bother.
- 9/8/2006 - DaveC Response: See, he's not even updating.
- 9/10/2006 - Update released that raises average framerate to 60 FPS and fixes sound glitches. Small graphical incompatibilities on some games remain.
- 9/10/2006 - DaveC Response: This emulator STILL SUCKS. We'll never have perfect emulation of the Saturn. PSP Emulation is so much better than this.
- 9/15/2006 - DaveC Response: See, no update.
- 9/16/2006 - DaveC Response: Still no update. I told you. He went to the Gizmondo. That fuck.
- 9/17/2006 - DaveC Response: It's too bad. This emulator showed lots of promise. We'll never see another update though. Time to go home, guys.
- 9/18/2006 - DaveC Response: HE FUCKING LEFT US HERE TO DIE

It wouldn't be funny if it weren't so true...

Epicenter posted on Aug 21 2006 at 03:53 AM said:
I present for the approval of the Midnight Society .. the timeline of a GP2X Emulator Release.
- 9/1/2006 - Sega Saturn emulator that runs at 36 FPS average and has scratchy sound is released.
- 9/1/2006 - DaveC Reponse: This emulator SUCKS (extensive exposition)
- 9/4/2006 - Update released raising average framerate to 49 FPS.
- 9/4/2006 - DaveC Response: It's still not perfect. We'll never have full-speed Saturn emulation. It's almost like why bother.
- 9/8/2006 - DaveC Response: See, he's not even updating.
- 9/10/2006 - Update released that raises average framerate to 60 FPS and fixes sound glitches. Small graphical incompatibilities on some games remain.
- 9/10/2006 - DaveC Response: This emulator STILL SUCKS. We'll never have perfect emulation of the Saturn. PSP Emulation is so much better than this.
- 9/15/2006 - DaveC Response: See, no update.
- 9/16/2006 - DaveC Response: Still no update. I told you. He went to the Gizmondo. That fuck.
- 9/17/2006 - DaveC Response: It's too bad. This emulator showed lots of promise. We'll never see another update though. Time to go home, guys.
- 9/18/2006 - DaveC Response: HE FUCKING LEFT US HERE TO DIE

OMFG!!!! I Almost passed out laughing at this, truly hilarious and genius remark. thankyou....

oh and BTW, I would definitly put this in my sig, but that would make it too long, and I would reprimanded for it as well. still funny as hell though.

DSR

dsraa posted on Aug 22 2006 at 02:24 PM said:
oh and BTW, I would definitly put this in my sig, but that would make it too long, and I would reprimanded for it as well. still funny as hell though.

DSR
The fewer things in your sig, the better. Hopefully one day, you'll manage an empty one.

DSR

iignotus posted on Aug 22 2006 at 02:44 PM said:

DSR
The fewer things in your sig, the better. Hopefully one day, you'll manage an empty one.

DSR

Is my sig too big? =)

iignotus posted on Aug 22 2006 at 06:44 PM said:

DSR

DSR

HUH?? your sig is just as big as mine, and many are much much much bigger such as DaClassicGamer's.

Is there something in my sig that you don't like?

DSR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back