Cps3 Emulator In The Future?

fett42

Is anyone currently working on a CPS3 emulator for the Wiz? Like maybe a Nebula CPS3 emulator or something similar. I'd love being able to play Warzard (aka Red Earth) on the Wiz. Other CPS3 titles would be warmly welcomed onto my SD card too of course. ;)

Probably not. The Xbox can just barely emulate the CPS3, so compare the Xbox's power and the Wiz.

Elsemi, the original author, is the man if you want to know something about a port to Wiz.

I think it is perfectly possible to have CPS3 working almost perfect in Wiz.But you need to get the source from Elsemi.

fett42 said:
Is anyone currently working on a CPS3 emulator for the Wiz? Like maybe a Nebula CPS3 emulator or something similar. I'd love being able to play Warzard (aka Red Earth) on the Wiz. Other CPS3 titles would be warmly welcomed onto my SD card too of course. ;)

I don't think someone would go through all the trouble to get a cps3 game running, let alone full speed, on a wiz for 5 or 6 games.

Last edited by a moderator:
if a cellphone can run it, the wiz is possible...
this has been brought up before, with sf3 running on both the AT&T tilt (htc kaiser) and the AT&T fuze (htc touch pro) and with sound there is little frameskipping, without it's really smooth.

unfortunatly, without someone to work on it, it just wont happen

Back