@craig (Can You Check Your Pm's And Let Me Know)

paddy

Website
Visit site
Hi Craig

Can you read your PM's and get back to me ,need to know if i should continue with plans ,cheers

Paddy

Vorporeal said:
All I can say is that I wish PoisonedV were still here.
How is that relevant in this topic?

Last edited by a moderator:
paddy, how the hell did you manage to post your second post 1 minute before you posted your first post? Are you a time traveller or something?

TitanUranus said:
paddy, how the hell did you manage to post your second post 1 minute before you posted your first post? Are you a time traveller or something?

Dialup trickle?

TitanUranus said:
i knew these boards would have time travel agents that protect these worlds.

BackAssward said:
Vorporeal said:
All I can say is that I wish PoisonedV were still here.
How is that relevant in this topic?

I miss his (her?) comments that would appear in threads like there.

TitanUranus said:

11h 59min later actually. You know that pesky AM/PM thing.

Poem58 said:
TitanUranus said:

good timing though :)

borgqueenx said:
he can use all the help he can get but did he ever reply before to someone offered to help? exept the mod around here>?

Your right and it was me. I asked Craig if he needed help and he said he would let me know if he was short handed, and thats exactly what he did. I`m typing on my baby rite now

@paddy
He is aware you want to help so just wait and see mate. he told me he gets too many ofers to count daily,
BTW IIRC wasn`t it you slagging OP off to high heaven not that long ago??

Congrats mvickers03! And thanks for helping out!
It's so cool that ordinary people(well, not necessarily "ordinary" ;)) can help speed up the production and even walk away with their own units. That's what I love about this project! B)

hch said:
Poem58 said:
TitanUranus said:

Not only good timing, bloody miraculous no one else posted any comment in 11 hours 59 mins! Well spotted on the AM/PM thing.

TitanUranus said:
hch said:
Poem58 said:
TitanUranus said:

Not only good timing, bloody miraculous no one else posted any comment in 11 hours 59 mins! Well spotted on the AM/PM thing.

At fist I was like, NO WAY. Then I looked again and I lol'd.
Yeah, 11h 59m with no post HAS to be a record for an active thread!

Cheers mate, Yupp It's very good to have such an open approach to there customers. i will stick with OP forever (unless they give it a small OLED screen and 2 crap d pads and call it a Wiz)
:lol:

II will wright a review tomorrow if I get time, if not will do it bank holiday Monday as I'm away all weekend. :) well worth the wait though

Back