Frustrated beyond belief

So as I told you on the 1st of october your unit was sent when I said it was, you chose Airmail shipping, it does not have a tracking feature.

The end? I mean seriously, this is a crazy overreaction considering your unit was shipped, I told you it was and you chose airmail.

No doubt it will arrive in a couple of days and you will pretend this never happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Airmail can take quite some time, I know some of my packages take up to 5 weeks overseas...

My brother's iCP took over 5 weeks from the ship date to be delivered with Airmail from the UK to east coast USA. However my First Batch Pandora were delivered with in a week with Airmail..

So as I told you on the 1st of october your unit was sent when I said it was, you chose Airmail shipping, it does not have a tracking feature.

The end? I mean seriously, this is a crazy overreaction considering your unit was shipped, I told you it was and you chose airmail.

No doubt it will arrive in a couple of days and you will pretend this never happened.

Well to quote you from your message to me on October the 1st

Yes, it was shipped. I can get the international tracking number for you tonight.

That's what you sent me on October the 1st. No mention that Airmail does not have a tracking feature, in fact you say that you will contact me later with the tracking details. So you saying to me now making out like you told me in a message that you told me there is no tracking number is just misleading.

As for a crazy overreaction I doubt it. Craig so far you companies track record with me.

Took my money and didn't deliver a product going on 3 years now.

Took more money from me so I could be the first with a 1 Ghz unit which has not been delivered and is facing serious delays. Which anyone can get at any time, so much for being one of the first.

I bought another unit from you and then you have a communication breakdown.

Every step along the way I have had to chase for details. Scour through a forum to find out information. No emails, no direct communication to tell me about the situation.

Your track record is that you do not deliver your products and have 0 communication. Perhaps if you got back in contact with me when you said you would or responded to one of the many messages I sent you I wouldn't be so pissed off. I am amazed you don't have more ballistic customers.

I am not sure, if you should talk to your customers like this if they had to go through all this shit because YOU were not able to deliver, keep your promises or even communicate with them.

It would be helpful if you don't just talk of 'this company' because that currently is only the issue with OpenPandora Ltd., mainly due to a lot of unexpected refund requests - and probably a lot of email requests at the same time, so sadly, it takes a while to get replies.

OpenPandora GmbH (which is the company I run) is not affected and delivers ordered units and upgrades right away. Please don't confuse these two, as this could really affect my sales and I'm currently handling my customers as well as trying to help all customers of OpenPandora Ltd. (with their cooperation) to get things normal again.

ED, maybe it's time to clarify the differences in all communications from now on, because I would think that most newcomers on the forums would assume this is a single company with a unique account and unique "head" and decision maker. We clearly need to avoid this kind of mess in the future, because it damages people like you or Ithic who are doing a really good job to support their customers. We should keep the shop problems APART from the Pandora problems.

I didnt know there were 2 seperate companys when I placed an order, I happened to get the email to Craigix, it was just after the bank thing, and it was said that there were a few available units from cancels so I acted as quick as I could. Seeing how slow they got produced I was prepared for a long wait although I didnt expect there to be undelivered units still to this day but had I still have to wait I would have been satisfied by the explenations given about what has happened.

The thing is, there have been a lot of complaints about Craigix, and I think mayby I should give my experience cos not everyone have had a major catastrophy with him... I got an email back quickly when I asked to place an order. One day Craigix asked on the forums if people accepted broken nub units to get one quicker, I did, I emailed and quickly got a reply and unit was immidiatly sent out. After a while I got color problems and I emailed and asked about it, they said send it in for repairs and helped me doing it, quite a few emails were exchanged and all replys were very quick and friendly. As I heard that EvilDragon did the repairs and that he was swamped I prepared myself for a long wait but it didnt take that long in the end. I have had nothing but positive experience with Craigix, so when people complain about scamming or track record perhaps the forum should hear from the people who have had a good experience as well.

I ordered one of those units from Craig. I just sat tight and waited for it to arrive. Now I'm playing with my Pandora. It sounds to me like you want Craig to deliver the thing next day in person in a gift wrapped box.

Airmail can take quite some time, I know some of my packages take up to 5 weeks overseas...

Last week I received a package from UK "by air mail" which happened to be repackaged in Germany and finally delivered by GLS courier 7 days after sending. And it costed £7.85 for a pretty small envelope.

I ordered one of those units from Craig. I just sat tight and waited for it to arrive. Now I'm playing with my Pandora. It sounds to me like you want Craig to deliver the thing next day in person in a gift wrapped box.

Yes you caught me out. It is all part of my elaborate rouse.

See I complained about him not getting back in contact with me for two weeks after he said he was going to and ignored all of my PM's. Also my complaint about how the 1 Ghz orders were handled and his lack of communication. It was all part of my ploy to get people to read between the lines and know my true complaint that he didn't take a few thousand dollar round trip flight to hand deliver a 300 dollar console.

You sir would make a great detective.

Ok so the unit arrived and I am happy about that but they forgot to put in the carry case which I paid for :/

Still not happy about the communication in general though.

I'm glad you finally have your Pandora. :)

Sucks about the carry case, but I'm sure that with continued perstering they will send it out to you... hopefully sooner rather than later.

But at least you have your Pandora - that's the most important thing.

If you like you can look at it this way. You did something bad or are going to soon and this is your punishment. This means you have gotten your punishment out of the way! You should be thanking the people who caused you these problems.

All that said, this is a pretty crappy experience for you and I am sorry it happened to you. I hope you enjoy your Pandora very much.

If you like you can look at it this way. You did something bad or are going to soon and this is your punishment. This means you have gotten your punishment out of the way! You should be thanking the people who caused you these problems.

All that said, this is a pretty crappy experience for you and I am sorry it happened to you. I hope you enjoy your Pandora very much.

What did I do that was bad? Bring attention to my problems with this company?

Here's the thing they want to be able to sell this device mainstream and how do they expect to be able to cope when they constantly drop the ball with orders that they have had and been sitting there for years. Or constantly forgetting to pack things and not invoicing people properly. Have virtually 0 controls in their dispatch and inventory process.. How will they possibly cope when they are dealing with customers who will not for a second put up with being ignored, constant delays and a total lack of communication and not having their orders sent out properly. Saying they posted in a forum about news of your product is just completely unacceptable. They should be acting professionally and like a business now, not just think they will improve when the time comes.

Perhaps valid, but what Nardella was trying to do is basically say you get a karma freebie since you already got punished (from my perspective). I saw it as a silver lining type thingie.

OpenPandora GmbH (which is the company I run) is not affected and delivers ordered units and upgrades right away. Please don't confuse these two, as this could really affect my sales and I'm currently handling my customers as well as trying to help all customers of OpenPandora Ltd. (with their cooperation) to get things normal again.

How do I tell which company my 2009 pre-order was through? I would prefer not dragging my trying to figure out the status on the boards if possible.

//====> Scratch that, it was OpenPandora Ltd. per google checkout.

doob.

OpenPandora Ltd. is from the UK, you would of got emails from openpandorasales@gmail.com with a nice lady Jacquelyn addressing them..

OpenPandora GmbH is in Germany and would be from GP2X Shop (not sure of email address) which is now currently named Dragonbox

Back