Craig One Moment....

DelTa_ViRuS

Still Fresh
I realize you're busy, as does everyone else. But for the sake of answering about a million peoples questions in one quick post; could you give us an idea of the total pre-orders, and roughly till what date will this shipment cover.

Again I thank you for any input!

I rang a while ago and was told should have mine by tues. no email not to fussed just would like to know when oct22nd is when i placed my order

I'd like to have an idea, too. I ordered on the 27th September, but no e-mail. I'm hoping it'll arrive tomorrow, as someone else who ordered on the 23rd had theirs shipped today from what I read.

I can't wait! :D

he's too busy posting on other topics !!!

I've read all the posts though and none of them really touch on the dates, it would just take a moment to say "well about 3000 were ordered and all orders will be filled up to the 10.... blah blah blah."

I know he's busy but he's responding in threads with answers that just kind of bounce around shipping being done. I understand it's being done, why not just give us the rough estimate and shut a whole bunch of people up! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
DelTa_ViRuS said:
I've read all the posts though and none of them really touch on the dates, it would just take a moment to say "well about 3000 were ordered and all orders will be filled up to the 10.... blah blah blah."

I know he's busy but he's responding in threads with answers that just kind of bounce around shipping being done. I understand it's being done, why not just give us the rough estimate and shut a whole bunch of people up! :D

Seriously, what does it matter if you get an estimate right now? Will it change anything?

They'll ship as soon as they can, and you'll get an e-mail when they do. Trying to work it out advance will only slow them down.

Just sit back & think about all the great stuff which may come out while you're waiting, so you can use it straight away... B)

"We are trying to clear to 16th october by morning." - craigix

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=22146&st=120

They're going full-tilt trying to push out as many orders as quick as possible.
I wouldnt be surprised if this is as good of an estimate as he can probably give you to give you an idea of the pacing the shipping is taking. This should give you a decent idea figures-wise as far as when yours will be shipped out.

Shipping emails started going out the 16th, and on the 22nd, they're already planning on having the first MONTH of pre-orders out of their hands. one month's orders in 6 days. I'd call that pretty impressive. As he's said before they're working through the night, and its obvious he's short on time and yet he still has the patience to drop us the occasional update. Give it a couple of days. At this rate, preorders will all be shipped by the end of the month, if not late this week, early next. Its also been said that recent orders will be going out in another massive batch in early December. We're all very excited, but just let them do their jobs and get our consoles to us.

Chill. :D

Back