Craig The 12 Doctor?

tyicepaws

Still Fresh
was just watching " Gbax.com Smart T5 review and a Pandora " and notice the kinda retro clothes Craig was wearing and i saw a pic of him without the hat on and it hit me he has THE LOOK OF THE DOCTOR maybe hes hiding a Tardis in his pre mp pandora O.O

??
Odd Thread..

Maybe this is like an inside joke that I'm not a part of as I'm confused and don't understand it.

I don't know, I could imagine Craig as the Doctor, if not really due to his looks.

Here's a thought, though - how about Craig as the Master? :eek:

nikudorei said:
i believe he is referring to doctor who.
I could be wrong

yes Doctor who, sorry for untenability being vague you gets +1 Internets

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeezus you guys. Australians don't get Doctor Who.

Now that you mention it, even with the hat, he really does. All the Doctors need something anyway, the hat would be Craig's bowtie. Along with the smile(?) that strikes fear into the hearts of Daleks.

Never had an interest in Dr Who. Never even watched an episode - just cant sit still long enough. Very terrible to me.

I enjoy british movies (comedy - not old stuff!) from 90's-Present.
SHAUN OF THE DEAD style. My favourite zombie movie (then dawn of the dead (2002 or close to that year) remake)!!!!

I watched maybe 3 episodes of the David Tennant Episodes when they started broadcasting it on the scifi channel, I wasnt able to watch consistently and gave up, I caught the finale of his run and the beginning of the new season and I'm hooked. thanks to the wonders of direct download episodes I wont miss a single episode of the Matt Smith Eps. I'd imagine if the previous series were too slow the new ones seem to be much faster paced but I can only go by the hand full of eps I watched before.

drcraig.jpg

If only we could time travel to when Pandoras started shipping.

fischju2000 said:
Jeezus you guys. Australians don't get Doctor Who.
Sure we do. I just watched Episode 5 of Series 5 last night. I didn't get the reference because the OP said 12 instead of 12th.

think craig will be kicking himself that he can't read the forums.... :rolleyes:

Finally I understand the "Two More Months" point now .. 'we will go off with our sexy assistants in the TARDIS for two more months, and things should be ready then' .. well, we know how reliable that bloody TARDIS can be!

Dont be daft man... If he had a tardis he would of gone forward in time told himself not to get the cases from china... then further forward... then two months more, then brought all the fully assembled Pandoras back to Dec. 2008 and posted them out! Job done! :D

kingoddball said:
Never had an interest in Dr Who. Never even watched an episode - just cant sit still long enough.

I'm British and I just don't like Doctor Who. I can't see what the appeal is. Bad humour, terrible acting (even for a comedy), and a dire plot. To be fair I do generally prefer American TV.

So will the Pandora 2 be some kind of Sonic Screwdriver? If it can play emulators and run Linux, I can go with that.

American tv? Our shows get canceled too quickly how can you possibly enjoy what comes out of the US? ...unless you just really love the hell out of procedural crime dramas. :p

Alpha2 said:
American tv? Our shows get canceled too quickly how can you possibly enjoy what comes out of the US? ...unless you just really love the hell out of procedural crime dramas. :p

American TV seemed to be really big in the 80's and 90's, but maybe not now. Apart from Heroes and Lost, I can't think of much else. These days it seems to have switched, and you guys get UK game show formats and comedies.

Back