Craigix Tweets, Mwestion Soon To Arrive.

BackAssward

So Craigix says:
Going to try to get some sleep now. Big day tomorrow. Michael is flying from Toronto, so track the flight to Manchester if you're bored!

Pretty sure I found it. The only one I saw direct from Toronto to Manchester was arriving at 8:40.

Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
Flight: TCX033L

The drive from Newcastle upon Tyne to Manchester is 2 1/2 hours +. So that should be the flight. Again, it's the only one the Manchester Airport site lists as direct from Toronto to Manchester.

Edit: So, let's say it's an educated guess, but it makes sense.

This information was supposed to be classified.

laserturrett.jpg

Track the flight here once in European Airspace

http://www.flightradar24.com/

or

http://www.radarvirtuel.com/

:D

I coulda sworn he said it was a 4:30 landing. Or maybe he said he had to be up at 4:30 to get there? hmmm

WizardStan said:
I coulda sworn he said it was a 4:30 landing. Or maybe he said he had to be up at 4:30 to get there? hmmm
I know, I also thought the first, then came to the conclusion it was the second. MWeston already connected in Toronto, I doubt he connecting again. The only direct flight seems to be the one I found...

Also, Craigix is just going to sleep now... e.g. Midnight. I doubt he'd take a 2 hour nap before a 2/12 hour drive to get MWeston at 4:30am.

Just the fact's m'am.

Edit: Oh, and it looks like MWeston made a comment on the unofficial blog an hour ago from Toronto, so that fits with the flight timeline. No way he could have still been in Toronto and get to the UK any sooner than the above flight.

Edit2: Oh,and I still don't know why people keep calling me a stalker, I'm just good with information.
(yeah that's it, that sounds believable)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mods: "STOP!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THIS THREAD?!?!?!"

Users: "Stalking Michael."

Mods: "Oh never mind, carry on."

Alerino said:
you guys are sick :lol:
Hey now, Craigix freely offered in info and said go looking if we want. :p

Edit: Just an information dealer... I have a bad business model, I always give it away for free.

Looking at some search results for flights from Regina to Manchester, it seems entirely possible - likely even - that he might have another transfer at Newark (EWR).

Alec  said:
Looking at some search results for flights from Regina to Manchester, it seems entirely possible - likely even - that he might have another transfer at Newark (EWR).
You should read first two posts.

Alec  said:

... Does he live in Regina????

That's like a 1 hour drive from my house!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW, can some units actually ship out tommorow?

Hell, if it's only 5 units I'll be happy! I really hope Craig has spent these last 5 days getting everything properly organized, and ready to go! The team can no longer blame anyone for units not shipping in a timely manner. The ball is in there court.So let's Rock & Roll! :p

Chris

Is this going to be the first time MWeston will meet Craig (and eventually ED) in person? If so, I know it's huge that assembly will finally begin, but can you imagine how big it is to finally meet face to face after spending so many years working on this project communicating only through chat, e-mail, or over the phone?

BackAssward said:
Alec  said:
You should read first two posts.

It haven't seen it say anywhere that there can't be another intermediate step between Toronto and Manchester.

But having worked out the times, it does look like he is flying directly, so you must be right.

Back