Craigix Tweets, Mwestion Soon To Arrive.

quadomatic said:
WizardStan said:
Lingman said:
The real Mike Weston is found drugged behind a tim hortons in the Toronto Airport.
Just because my housemate is a manager at that Tim Hortons and happened to be working today is no reason to start making accusations!

I wish there was a tim horton's near me

right.. no tim horton's in europe (at least i think).

there's (was?!) one in afghanistan in 2008... nice memories :)

EDIT: it seems craig is awake and is about to drive somewhere (maybe pick up mw)

Last edited by a moderator:
LeChuck87 said:
quadomatic said:
WizardStan said:
Lingman said:
The real Mike Weston is found drugged behind a tim hortons in the Toronto Airport.
Just because my housemate is a manager at that Tim Hortons and happened to be working today is no reason to start making accusations!

I wish there was a tim horton's near me

right.. no tim horton's in europe (at least i think).

there's (was?!) one in afghanistan in 2008... nice memories :)

EDIT: it seems craig is awake and is about to drive somewhere (maybe pick up mw)

He's just tweeted:

"How is it possible to be this tired? Right, time to get the old beast up and running, I've got some driving to do!"

Guess he's on his way! :)

Could this really all be coming together? I'm having trouble guessing what the next snag will be when things seem this close to the end...

Arkay Firestar said:
Could this really all be coming together? I'm having trouble guessing what the next snag will be when things seem this close to the end...

Don't jinx it, his car might stop working... :D

Gruso said:
I'm sure they know what he looks like :p

I've seen a pic but damned if I can find it now. I'm going to need one for "what's new at Craig's house" :D
Still, even if you've seen a picture of the person you've talked over the phone with, I feel like there's something big about all of a sudden working in person with the person you've been working over the phone/internet with for 2-3 years. Or maybe I'm just weird like that :p

Well if we just start guessing worst case scenarios maybe we can jinx those occurrences into not happening.

Craig's ancient car gets a flat tire on the way to the airport, MW waits for him for 5 hours and decides to go back home.

He's a brave man driving for over 2 hours with virtually no sleep. I think MWeston is going to shat himself on the wild, careening ride home as Craig bounces off of the motorway rails at 120mph, missing buisness men and delivery vehicles by the distance of a single pube

Azure said:
Still, even if you've seen a picture of the person you've talked over the phone with, I feel like there's something big about all of a sudden working in person with the person you've been working over the phone/internet with for 2-3 years. Or maybe I'm just weird like that :p

I am sure it is something big, like when you talk with someone just over the net for years and then you meet in person. It is usually strange, as it is not natural to know someone so well (at least from what you know from all the chats) and not meet them in person even once. It forms sort of a "gap" between these two aspects... well, enough, you just pinpointed something I had spent some time thinking about :)

shadow.8 said:
Arkay Firestar said:

Don't jinx it, his car might stop working... :D

Then he'd just take one of his other cars, surely?

Lol can someone make a webbased driving game? :p
Mission 1: Go to the airport
Mission 2: Find mr. Weston in the airport
Mission 3: Guide mr. Weston to the car
Final mission: Drive to the assembly location.

kin said:

Game?

We have a live video:

My link

kin said:

sounds thrilling...

Creature XL said:
kin said:

Game?

We have a live video:

My link

Adams apples great movie :)

B-ZaR said:
Are there any traffic cameras on the way we could stare at? :p

http://www.bbc.co.uk/manchester/travel/jamcams/

:D

Back