Craigix Tweets, Mwestion Soon To Arrive.

Don't forget, if it takes 2 1/2 hours to drive there, it takes at least as much to drive back.

Then, both Craig and MWeston need time to rest. They are humans, remember.

Just let them rest a bit, MWeston had a very long trip. One that sucks, sucks so much to do.

Give them some time.

BackAssward said:
Don't forget, if it takes 2 1/2 hours to drive there, it takes at least as much to drive back.

Just let them rest a bit, MWeston had a very long trip. One that sucks, sucks so much to do.

Give them some time.

It should only take MWeston 44.4 cycles to become fully operational, providing Craig has prepared his nutrient bath correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gruso said:
I'm sure they know what he looks like :p

I don't :D
Haven't seen a pic of him yet. And the only Pandora guys I met in real life were Craig and Fatih - and that was 3 years ago in Korea in GPHs Office (funny that I'm currently sitting in GPHs office :))

(ps - when do the web cams go live?)

I'll setup the Webcam and I will get there on Monday.
If all works out, Monday evening the webcam should be setup and ready to show Pandora assembling power!

Last edited:
Sugar_Kane said:
BackAssward said:

Give them some time.

It should only take MWeston 44.4 cycles to become fully operational, providing Craig has prepared his nutrient bath correctly.

Does MWeston OC well? How much is ok without raising his VCore? And...IF...do we loose our warranty on Mr. Weston?

According to my memories, the EvilDragon-Series was brilliant in terms of overclocking, but on the other hand the sleep-states did not work too well.

Would it be too much to ask to ask you to perform YMCA once it's up and running?

Sugar_Kane said:
Would it be too much to ask to ask you to perform WMCA once it's up and running?

Weird Mean Coders Association?

EDIT: OY! NO EDITING AFTER I REPLIED! :p

EvilDragon said:
I'll setup the Webcam and I will get there on Monday.
If all works out, Monday evening the webcam should be setup and ready to show Pandora assembling power!
ED, do you think that is wise? You know there will be pricks, who will take issue with everything they see...

I hope if you do put a web cam in, it won't be directly on the assembly line.

jottt said:
Does MWeston OC well? How much is ok without raising his VCore? And...IF...do we loose our warranty on Mr. Weston?

According to my memories, the EvilDragon-Series was brilliant in terms of overclocking, but on the other hand the sleep-states did not work too well.

I'm afraid that only the crystalline, cybernetic intelligence of Exophase's A.I. databanks would be able to deal with that question, but then the answer would simply reduce our organic brains to a fizzy, yeasty paste

Sugar_Kane said:
jottt said:

I'm afraid that only the crystalline, cybernetic intelligence of Exophase's A.I. databanks would be able to deal with that question, but then the answer would simply reduce our organic brains to a fizzy, yeasty paste

Aw... now I feel the urge to chew a bit of nutrient out of my towel...

Edit:
...fizzy, yeasty paste

Besides...is this the secret recipe for Vegemite? Gruso? You might want to...explain something?

I don't get it anyway. Why not just zip up and send the AI via E-Mail. You could just get a replacement cyborg body.

but his preferred one is the only one in existence that has chromed nipples

Vegemite is great! It's an acquired taste... Born in Australia and you will like it. Great on hot toast with some butter..

Does MWeston arrive at Craig's today? Excellent... It's been a sad week without Craigix on here. He should try login via his phone or something and say "Hi".

kingoddball said:
Vegemite is great! It's an acquired taste... Born in Australia and you will like it. Great on hot toast with some butter..

Does MWeston arrive at Craig's today? Excellent... It's been a sad week without Craigix on here. He should try login via his phone or something and say "Hi".

Marmite was first. Originally made from waste yeast produce from breweries btw!

ashdjones said:
kingoddball said:

Marmite was first. Originally made from waste yeast produce from breweries btw!

Maaaaaan vegemite is awesome! Except I think they've changed it and now it tastes more mild like marmite :(

PMSL This forum is the only place I ever heard of Vegimite and it's not the first time either haha.

We have Marmite Cheese though which is very cool.

mvickers03 said:
PMSL This forum is the only place I ever heard of Vegimite and it's not the first time either haha.

We have Marmite Cheese though witch is very cool.

Now you did not only hear it...you can also say you've seen it here first.
vegemite-420x0.jpg

Now er...back to topic, whatever that was.

Vegemite 1:0 Topic I guess.

Back