Craigix Tweets, Mwestion Soon To Arrive.

DragonAX said:
ashdjones said:
kingoddball said:
Vegemite is great! It's an acquired taste... Born in Australia and you will like it. Great on hot toast with some butter..

Does MWeston arrive at Craig's today? Excellent... It's been a sad week without Craigix on here. He should try login via his phone or something and say "Hi".

Marmite was first. Originally made from waste yeast produce from breweries btw!

Maaaaaan vegemite is awesome! Except I think they've changed it and now it tastes more mild like marmite :(
Vegemite's still the same, but they've brought out a version also (now) called Cheesybite (Cheesymite was already taken), which is combined with cream cheese for a milder taste that's easier to spread.

Last edited by a moderator:
To Gruso, I said 'Do you come from the land down under?'

He just smiled, and made me a marmite sandwich.

Cheeseymite - Was that the kraft cheese with vegemite inside? I dislike processed cheese..

kingoddball said:
Vegemite is great! It's an acquired taste... Born in Australia and you will like it. Great on hot toast with some butter..

Does MWeston arrive at Craig's today? Excellent... It's been a sad week without Craigix on here. He should try login via his phone or something and say "Hi".

Why cant he use his Pandora at the airport WiFi or something?

Because Michael would separate his coccyx from his body and stab him to death with it.

Also, I'm now hungering for veggiemite on toast and a chilled glass of milo...

Vegemite is disgusting. What's even more disgusting is this:

162198-vegemite-isnack-2-0.jpg

Vegemite with cream cheese in it and they called it iSnack 2.0? WTF?

kuru said:
I don't get it anyway. Why not just zip up and send the AI via E-Mail. You could just get a replacement cyborg body.

That's the plan, however they've had problems with the cyborg body samples. We're awiaintg delivery of the MP cyborg body from China right now. Fingers crossed!

They're hoping that the 'i' will catch the peepers of hip young people with the sophistication of a seagull pecking through your bins. 'cream cheese? EURGH no way man, my super cool, futuristic intestines would not be able to process such crude, last century food stuffs... hold on a minute... this one clearly has an 'I' which indicates that it is indeed the most technologically advance cream cheese on the planet, mother! I'll have 17 earth container units of this please, and I request that you have it delivered to my chambers forthwith' true story.

Where the hell is Mike? Did he arrive? is he alive? whats going on?
Give us news!! FEED US! FEEEEEEED US!
baby-birds-picture.jpg

Rockthesmurf said:
I heard MWeston is a hot chick - not sure if it is true.
Now I remember why I went to sleep.

This is all actually a dream that Craig is having while asleep at the wheel on the motorway

WombleGoneBad said:
Where the hell is Mike? Did he arrive? is he alive? whats going on?
Give us news!! FEED US! FEEEEEEED US!
baby-birds-picture.jpg

edit O shit, not look of the lyriks "feed us whit the lie" isnt my mind, its just a great song and "feed us fits.."

fraseyboy said:
Vegemite is disgusting. What's even more disgusting is this:

162198-vegemite-isnack-2-0.jpg

Vegemite with cream cheese in it and they called it iSnack 2.0? WTF?
It hasn't been called iSnack 2.0 since last October. As mentioned, it's now called Cheesybite, and looks like this:
cheesybite-vegemite.gif

And yes, I'm killing time until we get some news. :)

That, and someone on the internet was WRONG. zomg

Back