Craigix Tweets, Mwestion Soon To Arrive.

iprice said:
Monk said:
That sheep looks guilty.

It looks nervous, not guilty ;) :p

I thought it looked proud and noble, and quite pleased with itself to have climbed a mountain.

And then I realised the photographer was there too... I guess to visit the wise and all knowing master sheep.

Why, what were you guys thinking?
:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ikarus said:
Look what I found when I typed New Zealand in Google Images :p , its weird something is missing from the image though .... I wonder what that might be.
new-zealand.jpg

It's not tied to a lamp-post, and is therefore not a local leisure centre.

D.

Dunny said:
Ikarus said:
Look what I found when I typed New Zealand in Google Images :p , its weird something is missing from the image though .... I wonder what that might be.
new-zealand.jpg

It's not tied to a lamp-post, and is therefore not a local leisure centre.

D.

Someone painted out the rope and the lamp-post, but failed to paint out the lamp-posts's shadow properly.

I see the problem here... some of you are obviously confusing NZ with Wales!

kmob said:

You asked for it :) , Here what I found when I typed welsh sheep in google
welsh_sheep.jpg

I know waiting for the Pandora is a pain, especially now that the date is getting closer,
so we have to find some inventive ways to entertain ourselves.

I hope to get mine as soon as next month to do some programming on it... and contribute to our lovely community.

kmob said:

Well, as I recall it, the question was put as to whether NZ and Wales are similar in a certain fashion in the first place, and that's what set off this line of pondering:

x68000 said:
Do NZ'ers and the Welsh share the same passion for certain, ahem.........outdoor activities?

fraseyboy said:
Vegemite is disgusting. What's even more disgusting is this:

162198-vegemite-isnack-2-0.jpg

Vegemite with cream cheese in it and they called it iSnack 2.0? WTF?

lmao what's with the version numbers on everything non-software... has it became a trend?

The iSnack has now been upgraded.

The NEW Vegemite iSnack with Firmware 4.1! Now with multitasking support...

kingoddball said:
The iSnack has now been upgraded.

The NEW Vegemite iSnack with Firmware 4.1! Now with multitasking support...

I'm recommend not updating! Version 4.1 tracks the amount of times you open and close the jar and can lock you out. You have to call Vegimite to gain access to the jar again, but only after they authorise you are the original owner.

The jar also locks if used by more than one person or on some brands of bread. You have to use a Vegemite approved brand of bread. Some of the big manufacturers are up in arms because Vegemite have banned their bread for use withthe spread.

I recommend switching to Marmite as they don't impose these restrictions. Or perhaps Heinz? They support 'Open Sauce'.

Do you think the Ja(r)ilbreak is available for the new Firmware yet?

I'd like an open sauce, but the spread is much better with a sealed sauce.

kingoddball said:
Do you think the Ja(r)ilbreak is available for the new Firmware yet?

I'd like an open sauce, but the spread is much better with a sealed sauce.

Yeah. You have to break the jar against your kitchen top. Don't worry, it doesn't make a mess.

Ikarus said:
x68000 said:
Do NZ'ers and the Welsh share the same passion for certain, ahem.........outdoor activities?

Do those outdoor activities relate to those weird hairy animals that are called sheep by any chance?
I be fram Suffolk and I'm rather parshell meself. You carn't beat a good old Suffolk.

kingoddball said:
Done!
I now have an unlocked iSnack!

45735233_dd0ceb919e.jpg

Please be aware that you have also voided your warranty. Good luck!

Back