Currently Gaming Thread

satanic virus

Website
Visit site
We have a music and movies thread, but I can't see any currently playing gaming threads ..

To start the ball rolling ..

Kingdom Hearts on PS2 - about 35 hours in, all worlds unlocked but many extras to find!

Final fantasy VII on the psp via pops, Currently about 22 hours in.

Also,

Still playing Settlers 2 Gold after many years, It`s stored on a usb flash drive, So can be played anywhere there is a x86 machine,
either via linux (dosemu), Windows or dos. I just can`t stop playing it.

Trooper

Never tried the Settlers series, whats it comparable to (if anything)!? Original looks a bit like a moe strategised mega-lo-mania on Amiga ... which is a good thing imo!!

Half Life. I thought it was about time. I decided to do it loungeroom styles (because my flatmates like watching good games) so I picked up HL1 for PS2, and the Orange Box for 360. I did HL1 in two gruelling sessions, and now I'm about 3/4 through HL2. Episodes 1 and 2 to follow...

I don't throw the word epic around too much, but I'm throwing it down here.

I'm currently playing Gargoyles (Sega Megadrive) on my GP2X-F200 and Strife on the PC.
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been playing through the Kings Quest games for the first time, over the past few days. Currently on KQ3. They suck so far, but I want to finish them. KQ1 + KQ2 were boring and KQ3 is frustrating.

I've also been playing Dead Space recently. It's awesome! I've been playing the PC version and I'm afraid to say that I've been using my xbox controller to play it :p

Also been playing Garrys Mod :p

Age of Empires, Pokemon Gold (working on my own version, looking for help), Shaq Fu, Tetris Friends, and others...

Back