Currently Playing...

lizard808uk posted on Sep 9 2005 at 07:48 PM said:
Aloha from Hawai'i!

I just thought this idea would be pretty cool at since you wouldn't have so many "what are you playing?" threads and also help me find out what is currently popular on the GP32. I don't get much time to check the forums nowadays since Internet cafe time is precious. :( In this way, I can see what regular members are playing and have a quick heads up on it.

Anyway, its just an idea... :)
Cool idea. Although somehow this thread has turned into what you are trying to reduce. :lol:

...for the record that last thing I played was Bomb Jack on MAME. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I'm going to have to chime in now :p and say that I've been playing Indiana Jones on SCUMM, Champ Manager on Castaway and Super Volleyball on GP Engine.

I hope some of the big cheese round here like my idea.

Thanx for "Magi nation" Badtoad, i didn't know it :) it looks really nice! i'll try it right now :lol: is there an english translation for "Star ocean - bluesphere" ?

Shikigami posted on Sep 10 2005 at 07:55 PM said:
Thanx for "Magi nation" Badtoad, i didn't know it  :) it looks really nice! i'll try it right now  :lol: is there an english translation for "Star ocean - bluesphere" ?

Yeah Magi Nation is a fun little game :)

I have looked for an english translation of star ocean blue sphere and haven't been able to find one :( A pity because for a GBC game it looks incredible.

Some other good GBC rpgs that I've got but have not played much but plan to go back to include. Survival Kids. Daikatana (yes based on the 3d game and highly praised) available legitimately from John Romeros site here plus the unusual fishing based RPG Legend of the River King 2. I haven't bothered with 1 but 2 gets nice reviews and was fun for a quick test.

PM me if you want some more pointers for GBC RPGs I've got a good few of them based on lots of review researching on the net :)

barnesy posted on Sep 10 2005 at 09:01 AM said:
I'd also be playing Mario Golf and Mario Tennis on fGB32, but for some reason, all the f-day preview emus just go to a blank screen when I try to pick a ROM (it scans them OK). Seems I'm alone with that problem though, or I guess other people would have mentioned it. Have tried other cards, card formats, redownloads, reinstalls, etc.

Maybe obvious, but did you download the most recent fGB32 from the GBAX compo page? I think on the older versions that are available on this site I had that same problem.

Cheers!

You also can't have more than one version of fgb32 on an SMC at a time. I found this out when trying out the new version whilst having the old beta on there as well.

oooh new fave!!!

kung fu master now plays brill in MAME!!

now if only king of boxer would work aswell!

sPaCe :ph34r:

Back