Custom user content paths and printing

mmKALLL

Hello! Today my subject of wondering was how, seeing as PND's are conveniently compiled to a single file, can I add custom content to games such as Battle for Wesnoth or Shiroi Danmakukun? Do I need to setup the folder trees as normal for the respective programs, and then place them in the root of it or something..? I'm particularly excited about getting a chance to develop my BfW campaign while on bus, train, whatever, but I'm left confused with something like this. Since getting my unit is closing in, I decided to ask - I find it probable that the community can provide an answer faster to this than looking up dozens of pages on the wiki ^_^

Another question is, does the Pandora support printing documents over a network? We have a public WLAN in our school, which connects to a printer, so it might be handy. (I doubt that there are needed ports in the Pandora to connect it through a cable, no?) If not, is there an editor capable of opening .odt files and exporting .doc's?

Thanks,

mmKALLL

Printing from the stock OS is tricky to say the least. However, it should work just fine from the other distributions available that are easily booted from a SD card.

Back