D***it Craigx! Make Pandora Faster!

Magnulus said:
Game_over said:
It's in his nature, he is a viking after all.
Hey! As a full-blooded Norwegian, I resent that!
We don't bitch and moan, we rape and pillage!

And I resent that as a partial-blooded Norwegian! (I'm only 1/8 Norwegian, but it's the nationality I take most pride in :D )

About Pandora: The thing that really kills me about the wait is the slow drip of information we're receiving on it. I know people are working hard on it, but it would be nice to have something like a development blog to tide us over while we all wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
im just surprised that no one has done a pandora mockup with a semi naked guuurl yet.

(oh no did i just post that) :ph34r:

"runs of.....

christo930 said:
If you are forgoing pussy for a game machine AND are college aged, you have better control of your hormones than I did when I was your age:) That was my only reason for living at the time. The sad thing is, the older you get, the more access you have to it and the less you want it.
All the more reason to try out every position whilst you are at college :)

(Before it all goes limp :D)

About Pandora: The thing that really kills me about the wait is the slow drip of information we're receiving on it. I know people are working hard on it, but it would be nice to have something like a development blog to tide us over while we all wait.

and whats going to be said in the development blog?

such as?

"This week in Pandora-land: We enabled the LCD and made it turn red!"

that kind of stuff?

pants parties will come and go, with my good looks, i dont even need money to get an invitation B) but seriously, my reasoning is that if the pandora flops (not that im saying it will) and there's no second production run then all 3000 units get snatched up before i get a chance to get on, or their ebay market value skyrockets, then im pretty much screwed on getting one (id probly use the saved money for a night on the town) but still i would've missed out unless craigix were to be sharing like Linus Torvalds was and decide not to copy-right the "dead" machine so someone else can try their hand at manufacturing it. purely hypothetical here but yeah

Squidge said:
such as?

that kind of stuff?

Is there even a prototype yet? doesn't look like it'll be out any time soon. so yes, i'll choose cake.

Squidge said:
such as?

that kind of stuff?
Yes. That kind of stuff.

I'm just really curious to know what's going on behind closed doors.

@ Magnulus- I was referencing the aggressive nature of said viking, didn't look at it as him bitching lol, didn't mean to attack your Norwegian ancestry.

As far as pussy is and being a broke college student....I am broke; I never had a problem getting this aforementioned pussy. I'm still saving for the Pandora hopes they take there time with it.

Squidge said:
Woot! One primary color down, two to go. Keep up the good work!

I'm just trying to think how this moderator on my old board would react if he saw a thread like this on there...

:lol:

Squidge said:
Chip said:
Squidge said:
Woot! One primary color down, two to go. Keep up the good work!

Sarcastic **** :D

Only half sarcastic. It is nice to know progress is being made, however mundane it may be.

I can understand why you choose not to detail every trivial step of development. I'm sure it would be that much more difficult to make progress with all the rabid excited prospective users looking over your shoulder and second guessing every step. But please, don't be afraid to throw us the occasional tidbit to speculate and argue about. Without some actual new info every now and then, we will be forced to make up our own facts. Either that, or stop troling the forums and actually get some work done.

Heaven forbid.

atomicthumbs said:
"Having trouble with green; all the subpixels fell out and we can't find them."
They didn't fall out, I kidnapped them and am holding them for ransom. You can have them back for 10 large bars of Galaxy milk chocolate. Place the chocolate in an unmarked paper bag and leave it in the third telephone booth right next to the Homebrew section at midnight. And nooo funny business or it curtains I tell ya.

Linkous said:
cheap? well if you're a poor college kid like me, it would take 2 months to save up the money. i havent been to the movies or on a date in several weeks to save up for the pandora.
I bet your girlfriend's so grateful. :rolleyes:

Nova said:
Linkous said:
cheap? well if you're a poor college kid like me, it would take 2 months to save up the money. i havent been to the movies or on a date in several weeks to save up for the pandora.
I bet your girlfriend's so grateful. :rolleyes:

No shes not, shes in pain. :( :( :( :(

;)

Back