(re)Play Expo 13th/14th October 2012 Manchester UK

I haven't gone anywhere, just been more of a lurker! I shall indeed be in attendance again this year, both days this time!

I intend to get in some serious gameplay this time. Looks like they have an even bigger collection too, it looks awesome!

Hope to see y'all there! :)

I have to say I'm very low on funds too, I've spent almost everything on the KS.

Is this finally a hint that you have spend the money you got for the 1GHz orders on prototyping the iCP2, thus relying on ED giving you units in advance or alternativly letting your customers wait as ever again?

Also, as there will be iCP2s for sale earliest in March 2013, does this also mean that you won't deliver (all of) the outstanding 1GHz orders till then?

I have to say I'm very low on funds too, I've spent almost everything on the KS.

Reckon you'll be nursing the mother of all celebration induced hangovers if the KS keeps up with its last minute momentum.

I'll be there, looking forward to a day of Pinball and retro goodness on the Saturday.

@ Milkshake, shame you can't make it.

Is this finally a hint that you have spend the money you got for the 1GHz orders on prototyping the iCP2, thus relying on ED giving you units in advance or alternativly letting your customers wait as ever again?

No? If I was to comment on my views on the situation it would cause the place to go up in flames, so I'm just saying very little aside from I've put £180k+ in to OP and got nothing back from it. The only people who will ever gain from it are Eds investors.

iCP is a successful company which has propped up OP for a long time.

The money to prototype the iCP2 came from iCP1 sales and my own money.

Last edited by a moderator:
My investors will only gain when profit is being made.

A small price for risking 350K EUR, actually.

Unless all preorders have been delivered, there is absolutely no profit, so no gain from it.

So, you got interest free loans from your bank to fund the initial Pandora production or is the bank gaining from that (or whereever you got your debts)?

No? If I was to comment on my views on the situation it would cause the place to go up in flames, so I'm just saying very little aside from I've put £180k+ in to OP and got nothing back from it. The only people who will ever gain from it are Eds investors.
What an interesting comment, you really think it will be easy to raise those 350k back?

So saying very little, are you? And you complain when I accuse you of hiding info.

hey, notaz. the pandora project is going on as long as people believe it will. That's essentially the case since the first delays happened. We can all imagine how bad the situation really is and that things might break up fast. Anyway, in that matter, pandora production is similar to the world financial system. If people lost faith in the value of virtual money, it would loose it's value. There's no reserve to back even coins and notes.

Back on topic, I'm planning to attend tomorrow, and I'd like to meet anyone else from the forums who's going. Is there any plan for forum members to meet up at a specific time/location?

I'm going tomorrow, and I'll be lurking around the retro area keeping my eye out for anyone with a Pandora in their hands so I can finally see one in the flesh/plastic... somebody bring one! :)

shame the OPT wont be there but they've their reasons.

want to see this new Wii U in effect too

I'll be there. Handily, it's only about 15 minutes away from home :)

It is indeed quite a big place as they held an indoor classic car show there earlier this year.

I'll bring my Pandora and I might even wear my original Zzap 64 T shirt if it still fits :blink:

I'm gonna be their with my kid brother, will be wearing my sensible soccer t shirt and will have my pandy in my pocket, please feel free to say hi.

Just got back.

It was better than Blackpool but only by nature of the size of the venue.

Enjoyed it despite the early cock up about getting in. We got there at just before 12 and the queue was round the block. I don't think we actually got in until about 12:45.

Back