Dbug .msa's In Castaway?

Im running 1.02 now and converted the files to .stt. Still rebooting after first screen. Can anyone run the disks in the link above? Thanks for the file converter, pretty neat.

The thing is, I got no other diskimages to try. But since I converted the msa's now, its safe to say I cant get Castaway to run at all. Not with .stt either. I saw another post where it was suggested that the castaway.fxe was to be put in the same folder on the GP as TOS.IMG. This is not possible when using freelauncher, since that needs all fxe's in the GPMM folder, and castaway seem to need the TOS.IMG in the atarist folder to be able to use it. I'll just continue trying things out, if anyone come to think of something particular I might be doing wrong or has had this kind of problem, please help me out.

Thanks alot.

You can use MSA files without any problems, but some compilation disks just wont work. Some disk works, some dont, you just have to try more of them. I tried many Automation disks and found out many disk below 100 wont run, but about will.

Ok, this works for me through the official firmware, put all your disk images, tos image, castaway.fxe ect into the folder atarist, but also put castaway.fxe into \gpmm so you efectively have two copy's of castaway.fxe on your card.

on my gp with this system, castaway shows up in free launcher and does not crash.

May think about flashing to mr spiv's firmware though, highly reccomended.

Back