Dc In Problems With Firmware 2.0

jontom

Still Fresh
Weird I just upgraded to version 2.0 and everything seems fine... Except I tried to plug the DC in and it automatically shuts down. Remove the cable and its fine again. It wont power up using the DC adaptor at all?

Anyone else experience this. The DC in worked fine with previous versions BTW.

Hmm working again... Weird though I first plugged the DC in while it was still on with batteries in. Then when that switched it off I took out the batteries to charge and it still didn't power up I just tried again now and at first it didnt then I left it with the switch on the power on position and after a few minutes it just started up again. Maybe a capacitor that was discharged needed to recharge or something pretty weird all in all. I just need to test it with batteries in again and put the DC in to see if the same thing happens...

Im starting to think my unit is a bit buggy what with TV-out problem as well

Allright narrowed it down to me being an idiot, well not really, the one socket in the multi plug adaptor I chose to use is poked... good thing I didnt use that when upgrading the firmware....

You can not change power sources while it is on.
Do not go pluging in or removing the DC while the system is on.

Also there has been talk about a capacitor that takes awhile to discharge when switching from batteries to DC (or the other way around don't know) and if you just wait awhile it will work again.

Back