Dcfreedev 1.1 Update

Dozer

Efram the retarded rabbit
Website
lawrencewithaw.tumblr.com
Hi there,

your can download right now the patch for the 1.1.1 version of DCFreeDev. It installs over a existing installation of DCFreeDev 1.1, so please download it first if you don't own it. The *new* features, in a nutshell, are:

* New Dreamcast templates added. Now you can select the use of the coder's cable, a binary generation, or a CHANKAST direct execution. Yes, Una-i and I have worked together to bring you bleeding edge Dreamcast emulation to the development zone. Thanks a lot to the whole Chanka team, and specially to Una-i, who also helped me as betatester.

* New GP32 template: USB cable is now supported for direct uploading of the executable file. The GP32 templates now generate nearly *every* executable format: AXF, FXE, ELF, GXB, etc...

* The older malfunctioning templates are now working.

* New splash screen courtesy of www.mcescher.com. Escher was a genius, and everyone should visit his postumus website, just to become amazed of his symmetry pictures and impossible pics. Thanks, MC.

* A compilation of SH4 specific documentation and a quick guide for easily producing working projects from a template (for GP32, I'm working on the DC guide). Downloadable in PDF format.

Download at the link above :), those with questions should direct them to Propellor at DCEmu UK Forums, where he is a valued staff member.

Linkage.

no but it's a first step to make easier software developpement using GP32<->DC cable since it exists.
Personally, i think there is a lot of interesting things to be done with this link cable.

Back