Decided I Want The White A320 So Selling My Black A320

adolobe

Still Fresh
So Ive decided I want the white A320 as the black shows fingerprints to much for my taste. Dont get me wrong the black looks awesome just a fingerprint magnet.

Dingux is preinstalled and it comes with a sd card with the latest toddler collection. Screen is beautiful and the system looks the same as it did when I purchased it. I no longer have the box as it was kind of crunched in shipping.

One note is the usb is finiky on my vista machine not sure if its drivers of the cheap usb cord that came with it. Sometimes it shows up sometimes it doesn't with out me unplugging i a couple times. I usually just use the SD card as its write speed is faster anyways.

I just ordered my White so it should be here in about a week.

Im asking $65 shipped Priority if you live in the USA , I accept paypal

PM me if interested

adolobe said:
comes with a sd card with the latest trooper collection.

Ahem!, I`m not sure if this is in reference to me, Or i have read this sentence completely wrong (If so, I apologise wholehearted in advance). If not, I am curious to know with which collection you maybe referencing me to ?, So i may correct this mistake, And have credit given, Where credit is due.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
trooper said:
adolobe said:
comes with a sd card with the latest trooper collection.

Ahem!, I`m not sure if this is in reference to me, Or i have read this sentence completely wrong (If so, I apologise wholehearted in advance). If not, I am curious to know with which collection you maybe referencing me to ?, So i may correct this mistake, And have credit given, Where credit is due.

Trooper

HAHA my bad ment Toddler collection

centrik said:
Sounds like a solid deal, and I'm very interested in picking something up while I wait for the pandora. Just sent ya a PM. Could you take a few pictures?

Sorry its already been sold

Back