Black And White?

2j4ez

Still Fresh
Hello had my gp2x for about month decided to order a tv out cable for it just unpacked it and connected it up to my TV its comes out black and white! any ideas why??

tried it on my mums tv and my apple tv card still comes up the same is there any setting i need to do to change this the only ones i can see are NTSC or PAL tried them both still black and white

please help want to play games on big screen

Are you sure you actually enabled either PAL or NTSC and didnt just select it but not actually set the option before leaving the menu? You are on a colour TV set right? :p Sorry couldnt resist that last one :D

maybe your tv doesn't have proper svideo support? maybe you need to adjust some setting in your tv to enable s-video?

Yes i select PAL and then press B and it comes out black and white if i use NTSC on my apple tv card then all i get is a picture at a angle why did they not use standard connections i never no

just going to try on n the kitchen tv think that has a svideo port

2j4ez posted on Feb 21 2007 at 03:48 PM said:
Yes i select PAL and then press B and it comes out black and white if i use NTSC on my apple tv card then all i get is a picture at a angle why did they not use standard connections i never no

just going to try on n the kitchen tv think that has a svideo port

I already had this problem, but after having tried on several other TVs I eventually decided that it came from the TV, which was an old one :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back