Delete This Support Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldn't expect anything other than that type of response from you Vimacs. I hope it makes you feel like a bad ass, but it gets old when you just post the same old crap over and over again.

you didnt even give a reason why this forum should be deleted. if the project is still alive, then i think there is not really a reason why it should be deleted....

Because Pirotics last post in this forum was on 10-24-2004. And i don't think anybody has heard from him since and in my opinion it would seem that this project is dead and should be deleted to make room for something in the future like F-Day support forum. With 13 emulators, it would be better to just have one support forum than a million different post all over the place.

I don`t want to sound offensive, or complaining, but I showed more with my mslug32x techdemo and didn`t have a support forum. I didn`t need one to be true. So does many other projects and things that are bigger and popularer.

I don`t want to say we need support forums for all those, and this one is one of them, I think.

KickinWing posted on May 12 2005 at 06:08 PM said:
Make more room for something else.

Since this is an administrator's decision, I think you should have PM'ed him rather than starting a topic that would eventually carry some random flaming.

Propeller

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it was only released to cool people. :angry:

(meaning I didn't get one) :lol:

A few fun facts

- Pirotic owns both a PSP and a DS but still continues to support the GP32 for its openness
- He'll continue coding Gigas as it is multi-platform

However
- "I used to think of the GP32 as a power-horse when it came to 2D, but a couple of my projects (Guardian Monsters and another secret one) reached the stage where it was pushing the GP32 too far with sprite numbers that it ruled out some of fundimental gameplay mechanics so both those projects will probably re-appear on other formats (or maybe once i learn to code half decently, they'll make a GP32 appearence - lol)."

And finally
- He plays WoW a whole lot.

Pirotic is an awesome coder but my quote (found in the Gigas forum) effectively says that he won't be working on Guardian Monsters for GP32 anymore.

For this reason I suggest we close the forum, or move it into the Older Support Forums to free up space.

I know, of course, that sometimes people don't always say what they mean. So if Pirotic or anyone else can tell me that he's changed his mind since, please let me know.

Well, then it would be better to delete it, as only a few people have a beta at all, so it would be pointless to have it running at all.

Thank you that you took the time reading what i wrote :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back