Demonoid

geo12

Retrofuturist
Website
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to pm me an invitation code to demonoid.com. (I don't think that is against the rules of gp32x.de but if it is, please tell me. I don't want to get flamed over this!)

Last edited by a moderator:
What is demonoid.com?

One of the biggest private tracker sites. I have an account so I'll see if I have any invites. Hardly use it because I can't seed enough and don't want a ban.
(Belgium is one of the only countries left with a limit on download/upload, currently 10gb down and 2gb up)

It hasnt been open for the past few fridays, an invitation code would be a lot easier. If you could PM or email me a code it would be much appreciated.

just incase you didn't know, you're allowed to download a certain amount of torrents a week from demonoid if you're not registered, forget the number, it says if you go to it not logged in

You can download as many torrents as you want without being registered. The catch is the torrents can only be a couple days old. That limits you to less than 1% of the torrents.

Looking for HD Bits invite, anyone?

Im on there, but everyone got this message a few days ago.....

I'm sure many of you have noticed the HD DVD category already, but if you havn't, we have one !. If you've selected to only view a few categories in your profile, you'll want to update that to let you view HD DVDs.
As a result of the commotion surrounding the HD DVDs, we've closed invites to the site, and set a password on our irc channel to keep the lamers out smilie.

If and when they reopen il give you a pm :)

Back