Development Bounties

Tripmonkey_uk said:
If your looking for something to spend the dev fund on that will help the project, then I have a few ideas Craig (most have been mentioned before seem to have been forgotten about)..

1. Build a Mame cab with the Pandora in place of a full size PC.
    This will allow you to sell to a whole new group of people and help with Pandora sales.
  2. Pay for a port of OnLive.
    This is the sort of thing that the Pandora will excel at and show everyone the reason why the Pandora has real controls.
  3. Pay for a port of StreamMyGame.
    This will allow people to play their PC games whilst away from the PC and again show off the Pandoras controls. Also, all it would take to increase Pandora sales, would be for someone to make a video of them playing W.O.W over the net whilst away from home.

Can't remember what else I was going to add to this list but you get the basic idea :)

Streammygame is pretty slow IIRC, but I see your point. The port of Onlive could be useful. I'm starting to think it might be more in our interest to entice people to make better drivers for our hardware. Paying someone to reverse engineer the SGX would be nice, and also, paying for a good DSP solution might be nice as well. And of course, looking more into the wifi drivers and getting that Network manager disconnect bug fixed would be good.

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing I am missing is something like streammygame, so would love to see a sped up port of that as well.

Back