Devkit for 64 bit Linux?

doragasu

I have searched a bit and I couldn't find a devkit for 64 bit linux distributions. Is there a hidden devkit/tutorial anywhere? If not, is it planned to add 64 bit support to the devkit?

I already saw that post, but AFAIK the devkit in that post is for 32 bit Linux. I could use the VirtualBox image, but I'd like to avoid it.

Forgot to write I already tried installing that devkit, but when I try to compile it errors trying to load shared libraries. I assumed it's because it searchs 32 bit libraries I do not have (I might be wrong though).

Haven't taken a closer look at it, but I don't see any problems that may happen with using it on 64bit systems.

Anyway, we've got a common Linux system, get some cross-compiler (preferably preconfigured to compile for armv7/Cortex-A8 platforms), get the needed files from your Pandora and there ya go, you just need to do the PND stuff yourself, which isn't that complicated.

OK, I'm stupid.

I downloaded, unpacked an ran environment-setup, but I didn't run the installer script.

It's working now.

Thanks!

Back