Did I miss something or...

Xcl4m4t10n

Advanced Member
jctPobe.png

Yes, it has been quiet lately. Doesn't help that the previous news thread got locked, so next update from ED on the forum would need to be a big one.

If you are boring of waiting for update, just watch on Youtube all of the Pandora/Pyra Videos from ED and his Team, in historical Order, from "Killing isnt nice but it works" to the last Pyra Videos..

What I was waiting for was finished on Thursday - but I didn't have the car available to pick it up.
My wife needed it :D

But I've recorded the video now and will post it later.
As an American country boy, that is so weird. There is at least 1 vehicle per adult round here, in general.

Damn, would be nice if public transportation was all I needed for most things.

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk

As an American country boy, that is so weird. There is at least 1 vehicle per adult round here, in general.
At one point last year, I had two and a half vehicles... now down to one and a half, as I share a cheap small truck with my Brother...

Damn, would be nice if public transportation was all I needed for most things.
Same here, ED is more of an exception than the norm.
Cars cost money, space and service checks every two years...
Its really a smarter move to share a car than giving every half grownup his own metal mountain to care for.
I really whish i could share one, i use mine so little, maybe 1000km per Year.

Public transportation where I live is a joke. I have five cars, four drivers and looking at buying a 6th car. Don't get jealous though. The newest one in the fleet is a 2013 Subaru wagon.

My daily driver is a base 2008 Subaru Impreza sedan with 150,000 miles on the clock. It cost me only a bit more than my prototype order. :D

gross! my wife and i can share a car, but she telecommutes to work and i can take the bus. (we usually just use it for family trips.)

remember smoking is bad for you and the environment.
1572320570804.png

Whe have 3 normal Cars in my Familie, my Doblo (a Van) i need for some Transportations at Work and as my Daily Driver), a Peugeot 106 (for Supermarket etc), and a Mercedes SUV for Beekeeping and for good, a 125 ccm Motoscooter, and the Unimog
I want to buy me a Elektric Bycicle next Yeahrs to make some Drives more Envroivmend Friendly..

But i think the new Thread should answer the Questions what
Xcl4m4t10n
missed

Back