I miss a case etc. ;-)

YAY 9 / 200

IMG_0782.jpg

there's no number which isn't interesting in some way.

i got one that can be represented by only 1's in binary.  (111111, to be precise.)

WP_002762.jpg

that, or, i got G3, which might be harder to understand as a number.  (perhaps it's like Battleship.)

Well ible, at least you can be reasonably sure you got Pyra Pre-Preorder PCB "G3".

I'm not sure if I got "58", "68", "88", or "$8"...

my Pyra Pre-Preorder PCB.PNG

At times, the written language of the great, Evil Dragon can be beyond the comprehension of mere mortals such as myself. Perhaps the answer lies inscribed somewhere in the ancient tomes of Skyrim? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all :)

85 / 200 here ! I really don't know what to do with this PCB... I should definitely frame it though.

Cheers, Magic Sam

Mine arrived yesterday and it's great!
Thanks!
94 I think it was.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 189
Yes, that was really close! And you even got two shots. Lucky you! Again: Thank you for your offer.

If anyone else with #172 wants to swap: I've got #129.
Ooooh. 173. No cigar though :(

Attachments

• DSC_0161.JPG
    DSC_0161.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 189
Are these the new "Ordernumber" ???
So i can answer 28 if Craigix ask "wats your ordernumber??"

Beside this: if i dotnt order the Pyra in the first few days, will the 28th Pyra made anyway, just sits on EDs Shelf until i order it??

I'm not the kind of person who is amazed by this kind of thing, but I'm really happy to received it. It remembers me my commitment, my faith in Ed, and the fact that human is still able to involve himself in crazy stuff and fulfil it.

Thanks for all the hard work.

Here is my PCB:

cf186c90afb4842932b4b1c9c3b86400.jpg

Envoyé de mon 6039Y en utilisant Tapatalk

Back