Did Someone Know That ?

It is a one vs one fighting game built using Fenix, seems like it uses characters from famous titles like Street Fighter and Dragon Ball Z, can't try it now though, so... slee... py...
Zzzzz

It is a one vs one fighting game built using Fenix, seems like it uses characters from famous titles like Street Fighter and Dragon Ball Z, can't try it now though, so... slee... py...
Zzzzz
cuz it sucks or cuz youve been up doing questionable things with gerbals for 48+ hours :p

:lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT: thanks for adding it to the archive!

Last edited by a moderator:
Since we are talking fighting games, today I played Street Fighter Alpha for the Game Boy Color, and I can say that pulling moves in this part is the easiest in the whole series. Although the graphics horrible that no one would play this (specially that we now have CPS2, thanks Ell :) ) but I am just mentioning it for anyone who had trouble throwing moves in Street Fighter.

Even if the sprites may give nightmares, this is a nice piece of software.
Maybe we could make a "mugen-like" using its sources, if the author agrees ?

It would be great ! :rolleyes:

also: that game sucks!! no offense but there are real people as sprites and it in spanish...
fucked-up!! :mellow:

Some great feedback there, I'm sure the author appreciates your honesty and it will only encourage him to spend more time improving his future projects... Or maybe just give up all together and move on to a less hostile scene. :angry:

Iorgy77 posted on Feb 3 2007 at 11:32 PM said:
also: that game sucks!! no offense but there are real people as sprites and it in spanish...
fucked-up!! :mellow:

Some great feedback there, I'm sure the author appreciates your honesty and it will only encourage him to spend more time improving his future projects... Or maybe just give up all together and move on to a less hostile scene. :angry:
why are you following me around and bad mouthing me if i say somthing stupid (tho i do agree this was unacceptable) but seriously bugger off!! if you think ive done somthing wrong PM me! :angry:

Back