Difficulty for a newbie?

starwarsnerd

Website
starwarsnerd.proboards21.com
I'm not really used to encoding and stuff like that. I know plenty about computers but as a consequence, I know how to use media in one place... my computer. I'm just not that familiar with transfering media to other places. Is it a hard thing to get into and learn the basics of and are there places where you can download stuff that's ready to go? I know there are place for games that are ready for the gp32, but I'm talking more along the lines of video. Well, I'm just waitin' for mine to come. Thanks for the time of whoever answers this.

There are a few sites that offer short pre-encoded videos, joygp being one such site, i know there are others but i can think of them right now, also it is not hard to learn, if you are competant with a computer it should be no problem, i too had no knowledge of encoding and such but had a good knowledge of computers and witht the help of guides on the likes of gp32emu i found it easy to get videos encoded.
So basically it shouldnt bee too hard, read the guides an itll work out fine.

PS get gpcinema dont mess about with anything else.

Is their any other way to get hold of movies/tv shows as my computer does not like edonkey for some weird reason.

That can be legal band of brothers (my brothers got it wrapped up) Ive seen it for over £80 that must be legal!

Sorry hando for i have sinned,
spare though soul.
lead us not into temptation,
somet somet i dont know the rest lol! :D

Back