Dingoo A320 "red/blue Screen Unauthorized" Brick

KitsuneYurka

Still Fresh
As the title says, i now have a bricked Dingoo a320 thats apparently bricked, when i tried to flash the custom firmware it cuts to a red screen with a blue box about the size of the text, "Unauthorized" and it wount let me do anything beyond that, when i reset it normally, it loads kinda normal, with an extra blue paw at first, then the usual Dingoo Digital screen, then it cuts instantly to a blue screen with Unauthorized on it this time. Is it permanently bricked, or was it just improperly Flashed and what can i do to correct it if anything can be done. the device was originally purchased from ThinkGeek and its a black Dingoo that originally contained the 1.2v Official(?) firmware installed.

You have a "Fake" dingoo, you cannot install dingux on them...

If you want to unbrick it, just plug it on usb, you'll see a small flash drive, just enough to put in the 1.20 firmware file and upgrade it to the official firmware (you have some buttons to hold to place it on firmware upgrade mode, I don't remember them, search the internet there are many toturials on how to do so, including how to unbrick an "unauthorized" dingoo).

EDIT: just hold the dpad down while powering on the dingoo to enter firmware update mode.

Good luck.

indask8 said:

If you want to unbrick it, just plug it on usb, you'll see a small flash drive, just enough to put in the 1.20 firmware file and upgrade it to the official firmware (you have some buttons to hold to place it on firmware upgrade mode, I don't remember them, search the internet there are many toturials on how to do so, including how to unbrick an "unauthorized" dingoo).

EDIT: just hold the dpad down while powering on the dingoo to enter firmware update mode.

Good luck.
The red/blue screen issue has been resolved. Take a look on the dingoonity.org forums

Last edited by a moderator:
indask8 said:

Good luck.
What is a "fake" dingoo?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back