Dingoo A320

mattman

Still Fresh
I have an opertunaty to get a dingoo A320 for less than 40€.

as part of this comunity i value the opinions and im looking for opinions on this .

is it worth getting ?

any advise is wellcome

The Dingoo A320 is a worthwhile device, especially for that price. As long as it works :)

They don't take much of a beating, but while they work, they are pretty solid. The controls aren't as good as the Pandora, the shoulder buttons are a little awkward but its not bad, DPad could be a little more stable IMO. Made a lot of mistakes playing MAME with the DPad as it doesn't flow well in some directions.

The link above is very useful to the community supporting the Dingoo. You can buy backup batteries and even replacement screens IIRC, the battery life is better than the GP2X F200, but its not much longer. I was happy trading in my GP2X F200 for a Dingoo A320, the A320 kept me sane waiting for my Pandora arriving in May 2010. I also like the A380, but that isn't getting much support from the community as the company who made it basically took emulators from the community without giving credit and won't open up the device for future development. The A330 was my least favorite of them all.

Back