Dingoo A380

PeeZapp

so i was looking around on the net and saw some videos of the new Dingoo A380 as the dingoo was the first emulator handheld thingy i got i was a little interested but cant find specs or price or anything does this interest any one else? the tv out and wireless control support is cool as well as 2 player think it would be good get two wireless controls connect to tv then play 2 player anything let me know what your opinion is the 2 player does look a little laggy though

https://www.youtube.com/embed/7GKto_-RsyE?feature=oembed

Last edited by a moderator:
cool thx for sharing that. I suppose I would have to do more research but because I have a Pandora, I really can't think of any reason to get a Dingo at this point. I have a Caanoo but have never even turned it on sense the Pandora showed up in the mail. :) With out a price or specs it is really hard to say anything intelligent about the product but for what ever it is worth, it is my opinion that the Caanoo was a better purchase then the Dingo A320 and the Pandora blows that right out of the water in terms of performance. Post up if you get one I would be curious what your reaction is to it, maybe it is a good gift for someone.

2 Player is a pretty cool feature!

how did you find the Dingo A320 it seemed that if you put Dingux on it (I think that is what it is called the linux distro), it wasn't that bad a unit is that correct? The Caanoo did GBA GB SMS GG NES perfectly but the SNES still isn't there last time i checked and I never got the PSX to work.

There's a bunch of info here, if that's of any help.

This thread in particular, caught my eye, specifically this quote from it;

Nobody's interested in the developement because of the way Dingoo Tech treated the GPL license in their firmware.
I had heard a little about this whilst browsing a while ago, and I gather that some members among us here were affected by this, but outside of that, I don't really know too much about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back