Dlwd Magazine Mailing List?

Fire_Blade

I am thinking about making a DLWD magazine mailing list so when a new issue comes out people who have subcribed get it an hour early before the official release.
Is this a good idea? Will you subscribe?

what would you like, just a download link before the official release or updates and stuff to?

well if we got some news we email a update mail with: new articles, articles finished, new previews .... that kind of stuff, but not spamming, not for every new article, just update emails, once every two weeks or something

just when I think we have alot of updates that people want to know

I'd sign up - But there again I sign up for anything - at least thats what my old Sarge said... :rolleyes:

anyway yes I'd love a link sent and perhaps you could send out a teaser news headlines - so it would get us looking forward to the emag (I look forward to it anyway) and request for info at the same time but only one email between releases

Tarka

ok I made a mailinglist, you can find it at My Webpage and then go to Contact

Now I can see who is fan of our magazine. First newsletter is probly going to be sent next weekend.

thx, hope we get alot of people because the third issue is going to be much better than the first to, better layout, no more spelling mistakes, longer and better articles, hopefully more interviews and previews *looks @ the devs* if you guys have some new project just mail me.

@esn: I can't see you in the subscriber list

and soon you will recieve the first newsletter with some updates

Back