Do You Have A Chatboard For GP?

Do you have a chatboard set up?

• Yes -- I need chatboard supporting software!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No -- I'll buy a chatboard if CaSTaway supports it!

• No -- couldn't care less

• Total voters

zenocha posted on Apr 13 2004 at 07:12 PM said:
I am still about, i promise all you patient people that i will make them in june, please dont lose hope. :(
I think we all understand life gets busy sometimes :) Would really like to see software supporting it though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cooooool Chat Board support would Kick Ass :D...

If I can get the connectors cheap Prefferably in the UK I can make lots of them chatboards...

Give me somewere i can buy the plugs and i'll sell them to the australian and New Zealand guys :)

I already brought 15 chatboards for $5 when spiv said he would look at the chatboard code.

So if anyone knows where i can buy the plugs i'll start making them :)

might even give 1 or 2 away for a compo ;)

:ph34r:

NiN^_^NiN posted on Apr 14 2004 at 03:16 AM said:
Give me somewere i can buy the plugs and i'll sell them to the australian and New Zealand guys :)
yup that seems to be the main problem :( finding the connectors... theres sites that have them but they are stupid prices like £4 a plug which seems stupid...

NiN^_^NiN posted on Apr 14 2004 at 09:49 AM said:
Thats not to bad we will just have to bite the bullet and make it a bit more expensive.

id buy them :) as i can get really cheap chatboards like $15 for 5 (sorry i screwed up the other post)

:ph34r:
yea, the chatboards are the easiest to find

http://www.gsm-technology.com/index.php/en...,id_pr,248.html EXT Connectors... $4 each

Back