Do You Know A Gp32 Owner Off This Site ?

well first, tell us where you are.

No one can say they are near u if they dont know where u r.

I live in staffordshire, england.

are there any homebrewn games that support the RF Link or is it just commercial games?

BTW, i live in PA in the states.

Nope, the guy across the road from me has one. User = Pratty, but he dosnt post often

Also I live in the same county as squidge :)

yet alone seeing another person, i didn't even saw another gp unit other than mine. (they are the same but hey that's another gp wow)

only person i know from turkey having a gp other than mine is arda & madcat (coder of the numo game) which was shocking when i first learned. but i've never seen them.

i think mr. mirko lives in my hometown but we never met .. and there are quite a few people (of course also some coders) all over germany now isnt that great... :)

I live in London, but never seen anyone with a gp. I tried to perusade a firend to buy it, but i coudn't convince him. In a gamestaton store near my school, they put a GP32 Blu on a most wanted list to buy. They wanna give around £50 for it. (73 Euro'/88 Us dollars. Gpkash rulz!)

Ingolstadt, Germany (during day)
Ilmmünster, Germany (during night)

But I guess no one from here has seen me anywhere - he would've recognized me by my avatar.

So I guess no one from here in my town...

Two of my pals bought one after they saw my GP32. One of the unit is still in my hometown, the other one emigrated with my friend to Tobago: So the GP32 already reached the west indies! ;)

Back