Do you smoke? <Revisited>

Do you smoke?

• Total voters

I never joke . I also understood your purposely provocative statement . When someone trolls I respond seriously . When someone is serious I troll . That's how I roll .
LOL - good one. Are you Caigix?

yM393h.jpg

Twat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope , I'm his long lost twin brother who was adopted out into the states long ago .

Used to smoke ~ 40 cigs in a day (2 packs). From 3 years I smoke only with my electronic cigarette and now I really hate the old cigs   :)

Well dark chocolate in moderation to a healthy lifestyle is actually good for you as it has antioxidants .

Well you know another thing that's bad for you that we all use too much around here ? : keyboards . They cause arthritis .

The advantage of choclate to cigarettes? It doesn't stink and it don't harm other people while consumed (expect it is thrown at someone's head ;) ). That's why eating chocolate is better than smoking.

No , but seriously all the ( Microsoft branded ) Keyboards at my have a warning involving the danger of typing too long .

Sony why the sad face? You done well it seems

Wish I had more guts to stop this bad habit. My lungs used to be quite fit from all the bycicling and swimming. Now they're rather inefficient.

If you ever have kids, do not smoke in front of or near them. My parents used to smoke in the car all the time, with me in the back... first time I inhaled cigarette smoke on purpose there was not even a small feeling of unpleasantness. I wish I would have caughed or puked even. But I already had a high tolerance :-(

One thing about e-cigs, do not skimp and buy cheap ones.

To really make the switch you should buy a pair (in case one dies on you) of quality e-cigs with a depot system so you can refill them cheaply with the liquid of your choice. Also you will need to replaced atomizer cartridges if they burn out (never happened to me) or develop a plasticky taste.

I am fairly happy with the Joyetech ego-c so far. The vapor volume and taste is very good. I am using replacement "clearomizers" with a mouth wide enough to refill the reservoir without a syringe. They seem a little more resistant to developing a plastic taste.

I do a little bit above all that, I have fillable replaceable cartomizers with a ejuice tank and I use a smoketek groove box 3800mah, get like 2-3 days of use between charges/refills and have to replace the $2 cartomizer maybe once every two weeks. $10 worth of juice lasts me a month. $70 for the battery box, $10 for the tank, 5 for a metal drip/pipe tip

Looks like a pipe/portable hookah but I like it.

Get weird looks sometimes but I've kinda gotten over that. Been off real cigarettes for over 2 years.

Don't use tobacco really.  Sometimes in a bind I'll roll a spliff to ingest some cannabis flowers or resins.

I prefer vaporized flowers and conduction heated resins/essential oil extracts. 

^- Too bad when you are used to the tobacco kick from the mix, feels like lacking when vaporizing or smoking pure. Then again, a good vaporizer kicks ass in terms of taste, love it.

Back