Do You Support QBix 3D Race Game For GP32???

Would you buy a game like the link one???

• Yes, I'd buy a game with this quality!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know, I'd like to test it before

• No, I don't like games of this kind

• Total voters

Loooks COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, But how much would they be selling it for??? I could afford to spend £5 but thats all :(

I'd buy it to support them :) I don't like racing games at all, but the screens of the horror-like game looked überslick!

I'd give them 200 euro if they'd show me how to port alone in the dark to their engine (yes, I'm quite aware that that cannot happen. :p)

If the game is cool, I will buy it. But if it ends up as a tech-demo with just a few levels and unbalanced characters, just like almost every other GP32-Game right now, I will keep my hands off of it.

I'd buy it at £15 or less downloadable (so that'd cut out any packaging etc charges.) or £20 in a box. I'd much much much prefer to download it, though.

If it were more than that, up to £30 I'd probably end up buying it eventually if other people said the game was good. More than £30 I don't pay for games; I wait until I can get them second hand discounted/on ebay :p

I'd buy, as tobriand says, for up to £15 if it was download - maybe as much as £30 for boxed - but I'd prefer download - even with a key (like GloopDX)...

Argon0

Id buy it if a demo was available and i was impressed by it.more developers should consider selling games by download with gp32s security and open platform why not?

id pay for some one to finish the descent port aswell.perhaps if virgin succeed developers could release much of their back catalog of 486 era pc games many of which could run on gp.

any money brought in to the gp scene must be good.

damn right i'd buy it. there isn't much i wouldn't buy for the gp32 !!!!

Back