Qbix Could Program 3d Games For Gp32

GPJosh posted on Apr 11 2004 at 05:38 AM said:
Considering their are about 8 commercial games out now 200 is GREAT.  B)
I am afraid they meant: when somebody releases a game only between 200 and 2000 copies of that game will be sold.
Based upon the number of GP32's sold so far this would mean that 1-10% of the owners would buy the game and they are probably right (10% would be great)
Many people respond as if each and every game would be a huge succes because every GP32 owner would like to own it but that's not very realistic.
So far I have only seen two games I bought /would actually buy for this system (all the others are not appealing to me). If I think of myself as an average user that would mean that only one out of eight games would be succesfull (if we would all like the same games).
There will never be a game that will be bought by all GP32 owners, some don't have the cash, others only develop, some only like the emulators, some are cheap, others don't like the type of game or don't like the graphics or gameplay. I'm not trying to be negative here but sometimes I get the feeling people are a bit too optimistic ;)

Edit: Sorry GPJosh, hadn't noticed your badger, got mine because I can't find/make a decent avatar yet, will replace it asap.

Last edited by a moderator:
How can we show them our support ?

I'm waiting for news from Xan and I think that We can do a poll to ask about it. In GP32Spain there is a poll already where the people can say if they would buy this game.

I'll make that poll now.

Back