Docking station?

I would love it when the Pyra Docking Station have Playstation2 Joypadports. Because in the Future will it be possible to play Playstation2 with it. Only a Matter of Time,you see it with PPSSPP ;) Most People sayed PSP and Dreamcast never on the Pandora and they where all wrong ;) I say Playstation2 is possible too. We only need People like Exophase/Notaz and the PPSSPP Team on it.
Are you saying I should dare to dream of playing Guitar Hero on Pyra?
No, you shouldn't. PS2 is already such a small possibility that I'm surprised inoreis mentioned it. Not to mention, a game like Guitar Hero that relies on rhythm will not be enjoyable at any speed that is not fullspeed. Even if we did get PS2 emulation, begging for fullspeed on Guitar Hero would be quite the stretch.

EDIT: Althought you could probably play Guitar Hero today on DraStic on the Pandora, but I was assuming you were referring to Guitar Hero on the PS2.

-God Ginrai
Haven't you seen this?

bO2Gr5g.jpg

Guitar Hero is overratet, a Guitar shape Controller whit a paddle and 4 Buttons isnt the same as a Guitar..

And if you use the dock to play PS2 Games on TV, you can also play this Games whit your PS2 on TV.., my PS2 works since 10 yeahrs great..

I prever to play whit my Acoustic Guitar, and i also have a acoustic bass..

For Guitar on Pandora, i use Jam Session 1 and 2 via drastic..

Fighting games aren't the same as real martial arts either.

War games aren't the same as joining the army...

Back