Doctor Who

His name is David Tennant incase anyone is interested.

I also think Chris is making a mistake. He should do at least another series and then hand over the reins. I'm guessing that the Xmas special will be the crossover episode where we see the doctor change.

I think the episode "Rose" made a brief acknowledgement to his physical change when he was round Rose's house and looked in the mirror and made a comment about his ears sticking out more than before but I think that was it.

Radio posted on Mar 31 2005 at 03:29 PM said:

I also think Chris is making a mistake. He should do at least another series and then hand over the reins. I'm guessing that the Xmas special will be the crossover episode where we see the doctor change.

I think the episode "Rose" made a brief acknowledgement to his physical change when he was round Rose's house and looked in the mirror and made a comment about his ears sticking out more than before but I think that was it.

Yes that's him, Slartybartfarst, oops, I mean David Tennant. What erks me is, when Chris took on the role it should have been obvious that it is by nature, a long standing role. I think He should stick to bit parts in future, and forget the lead roles if he is scared of being typecast.

Last edited by a moderator:
WarmFluffyUK posted on Mar 31 2005 at 02:58 PM said:
Radio posted on Mar 31 2005 at 03:29 PM said:

Yes that's him, Slartybartfarst, oops, I mean David Tennant. What erks me is, when Chris took on the role it should have been obvious that it is by nature, a long standing role. I think He should stick to bit parts in future, and forget the lead roles if he is scared of being typecast.
only the bbc and chris/his agent know the details of his contract, aparently the beeb have a range or Dr.who gear coming out for xmas will be interesting to see whose face will be on it and if Chris gets royalties for it.

WarmFluffyUK posted on Mar 31 2005 at 03:50 PM said:
Okay, for a laugh, can anyone think of a worse person than Bernard Manning to be the Doctor!
sylvestor McCoy or julian clary with fanny the wonder dog as K9

How about Grant from Eastenders (Not the actor who played him). Jeez, the Daleks would be in for some stick then. Imagine it...

DALEK: You will be exterminated...

Grant: SHUT IT, Or I’ll Nut ya.

WarmFluffyUK posted on Mar 31 2005 at 04:50 PM said:
Okay, for a laugh, can anyone think of a worse person than Bernard Manning to be the Doctor!

Jack Duckworth (Coronation Street) and Vera as his sidekick.

:D

William Shatner or any American

moz posted on Mar 31 2005 at 05:26 PM said:
William Shatner or any American

LMAO, I can imagine it.... "We come in peace Shoot kill. Tardis trekin, across the universe..." er, maybee not.

markusdragon posted on Apr 1 2005 at 03:42 AM said:
Worst possible Doctor...

The chuckle brothers. Both of them at the same time.
to me......

I vote jesus as the next doctor who.
timelordjesuschrist4ut.png

Its on in... 15 hours and 5 minutes.

Heh - I tend to lurk at a Dr Who forum at www.gallifreyone.comwww.gallifreyone.com. Its funy how seriously people take all this. The forum owner has had to close it down for a few days after loads of people went nuts about Chris Eccleston deciding not to stay on! Have a read of the mesage on the main forum page and you'll be amazed that fanboyism can get that bad!

All got a bit heated by all accounts. He's opening it back up in a few days. Heh - nothing quite THAT bad happened here yet!

Back