Does Anyone Sell Gp2x Parts

Mr. B

Still Fresh
Website
mrbsdomain.com
I have a simple question as the title shows, I'd like to know if anyone makes GP2x parts avaliable for sale. Outside of pure curiosity, the volume button that came with mine is slightly deformed due to a manufactuing defect and I would like to replace it.

B)-->
Mr. B said:
I have a simple question as the title shows, I'd like to know if anyone makes GP2x parts avaliable for sale. Outside of pure curiosity, the volume button that came with mine is slightly deformed due to a manufactuing defect and I would like to replace it.

The unit hasnt been out a year, so you could try returning it for a replacement.

Will

Last edited by a moderator:
Fine, the guy's being an annoying ******* **** **** **, but do you HAVE to throw around the word "retard" that much? I have never seen a forum where "retard" was said as much as it is around here. It's an extremely offensive word (not to the one you're calling it, mostly, but to other people.) and there is a WEALTH of other words you could use instead. Expand your vocabulary, dimwit.

Magnulus posted on Aug 7 2006 at 02:32 AM said:
Fine, the guy's being an annoying ******* **** **** **, but do you HAVE to throw around the word "retard" that much? I have never seen a forum where "retard" was said as much as it is around here. It's an extremely offensive word (not to the one you're calling it, mostly, but to other people.) and there is a WEALTH of other words you could use instead. Expand your vocabulary, dimwit.

You sound retarded.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back