Gp2X F-100 Mk2 Parts

Wootson

Dear GP32X peoples,

Due to a failed project (GP2X arcade stick) I'm selling everything that's left of my GP2X F-100 MK2 console. This includes the LCD screen with cable (tested, works 100%), all buttons and plastic connector cover caps, the joystick, almost the whole GP2X casing, the official GP2X carry case, and the official GP2X power supply. Please note that the power supply is not included in the picture.

I'm not willing to sell everything in little parts, this needs to go out together.

I'm definitely going to continue with my arcade stick, but this time without soldering. Ordered some new parts already and I'm now going to build a (solder-less) PC USB arcade stick with illuminated buttons. That's a little easier for me as a beginning arcade stick/cabinet builder.

Price: only €25!

I can ship internationally via TNT Post Netherlands, if needed. Prices are €5,92/€6,16 (standard/priority) inside EU, and €7,40/€10,45 outside EU.

Hi-I'm in the US and I have an older GP2X F100 with a broken joystick. I'm having trouble finding a replacement part. Do you still have the items pictured, and would you ship to the states?
Thanks

Back