Modded Gp2x First Edition F-100 For Sale

TJFBryant

Island Man with Pandora in my pocket
I have a gp2x f200. I need to chuck out my f-100 first edition because its just in my closet catching dust.
It is functional, but I've modded and used it to the point of some shoulder buttons becoming shoddy and they can get stuck.
I modded the exterior with a rubberized coating, modded the control stick with a brass piece and removed the protective plastic screen cover.

I am asking for 15-20 dollars USD not including the cost to ship nationally or internationally. Shipping will be fedex or UPS. And it should be around only 10-20 dollars to ship. Accurate costs I'll find out when I ship out.

Also if anyone has another offer for this let me know.
I really don't want to just toss it in the trash or sell it at a garage sale with the purchaser not knowing how to even use it.

PM me or let me know here.

Iorgy77 said:
Some pics of the frankenstein gp2x would be cool. :)
imgp1266dn0.jpg

Its completely functional except for the headphone jack which is busted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll give you the $20+shipping you are asking for it. If you PM me your PayPal address and a shipping price to the UK I'll send the money and my address. More GP2Xs is always useful for Open2x :D.

I am checking out the differences in shipping costs.... I'll let yall know very soon.

I want to keep shipping low, to keep overall cost down. Since I get discounts from Fedex and UPS.... I'll let you know

TJFBryant said:
I am checking out the differences in shipping costs.... I'll let yall know very soon.

I want to keep shipping low, to keep overall cost down. Since I get discounts from Fedex and UPS.... I'll let you know
I've decided to sell locally in US for only 1 reason.
It's going to cost more than what the Gp2x is worth to ship internationally.

Only US requests at this time thank you...

So far clipz is a possible buyer as is mehunglo.
I apologize to all my UK friends and other internationals

TJFBryant said:
TJFBryant said:

I've decided to sell locally in US for only 1 reason.
It's going to cost more than what the Gp2x is worth to ship internationally.

Only US requests at this time thank you...

So far clipz is a possible buyer as is mehunglo.
I apologize to all my UK friends and other internationals

What? It shouldn't cost that much to mail to UK, just use good old fashioned USPS Airmail.

I had actually considered this before making the offer and I am confident that if you will just post the price for me I'll be able to pay it (partly due to the weakness of the dollar). I know that shipping is the expensive part - once it gets over to the UK, they charge a fortune for bringing it to the door but this is normal for us. I really was hoping to get hold of this because I have something in mind for it along with a few spare parts lying around ready to fix it up.

Please post the cost so I can make a judgement as to whether I am willing to pay it :).

Orkie,

I already sold it my friend. I am sorry.
When I say the cost of shipping using my businesses UPS and FEDEX I almost lost it.
I could have bought a new GP2x for nearly the cost of shipping.
I made a seller's decision to really limit the cost of shipping expenses to the buyer.

Remember I was going to toss out the Gp2x because it was catching dust and was not as functional as the f200 I have.

I hope you understand.

In the near future, if I sell the gp2x f200 you will be first on my list. Honestly, with the cost of using those 2 carriers (not including USPS). Its not worth shipping a device I believe only costs 20 dollars after good use, and expending more than that for shipping.

YES.. it is the buyers choice to make the decision whether its ok to purchase considering all options, I just didn't want any of my fellow UKer's or those far NY to be screwed by shipping costs.
I hope you understand.

Back