donations to devs

Trist06

Still Fresh
OMG, I just tried the latest update for DraStic, I can now play mario kart on my pandora.

I was thinking seeing as I am likely to enjoy this ALOT, donating maybe $10 aud to the dev of this lovely piece of software, I think its exophase, am I wrong? and how would I go about this?

ps. I cant wait to try out nintendogs...

Thanks, but since I'm going to be charging for the Android port I'd prefer if you could donate to some other Pandora software.

There is a donation button next to the PND download on the repo, however most Devs have it set to go to the pre-order fund to help out the classic order-ers who still don't have their Pandoras.. perhaps if you want it to go directly to Exophase you can PM him about it.

:ph34r: 'd by the man himself..

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yeah I forgot the donate button does that. Donating on the repo to the pre-order fund would definitely help some Pandora-less people out.

I'm going to be charging for the Android port 
sorry, I dont quite get what you mean, are you going to take on the android port, as in give it a tackle?

if so, I also use android a fair bit so how about I donate to that?

^^

He wrote Drastic from scratch, it's his own creation.. he is porting it to Android and charging for it on the Play Store.. I guess if you like it buy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back