The Pandora Experience

Sure the emulation will be nice ... but I'm thinking primarily of new creations!

leggymcjeggy said:
Multiplayer over Wi-Fi does sound awesome, but enjoying with friends from the comfort of a sofa is even better!!
The other highlight for me will be playing some of the homebrew games coming up... there's some serious talent working on some great games, and i really cant wait to start testing the waters!

Certainly agree on the Adhoc multiplayer ... I'm wonder if the Panda will ever get to the point where two people that own one live in proximity to each other?

Last edited by a moderator:
traylorpark said:
Sure the emulation will be nice ... but I'm thinking primarily of new creations!

leggymcjeggy said:
Multiplayer over Wi-Fi does sound awesome, but enjoying with friends from the comfort of a sofa is even better!!
The other highlight for me will be playing some of the homebrew games coming up... there's some serious talent working on some great games, and i really cant wait to start testing the waters!

Certainly agree on the Adhoc multiplayer ... I'm wonder if the Panda will ever get to the point where two people that own one live in proximity to each other?

lol be like this --> http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2007/01/03/

Last edited by a moderator:
For me it would be about the controls. I'd like a game where unlike previous handhelds/consoles, the game can be more complex yet simpler due to more buttons. For instance, the Star Trek games had you firing at the enemy then you would have to press buttons to switch out of aim/steer then select a character then select a ask etc and while you were doing all that you had no control while being shot at. I would like something like a space simulator or something. Where you can control your ship with the Nubs, fire with the shoulder buttons. Initiate commands/ship functions with other buttons. Could work like this for flight sims, or many other games with more than life, right, up, down, fire, type gameplay.

I always wanted to make or play a game where you could explore space. Less trek/wars like but just explore space, visit planets to see if they have useful material or could sustain life. Maybe you shuttle down and get attacked by some strange animals or you just sit by the water and relax or maybe there are people there. Then you could leave explore some more ad you could make notes that help you remember where to go for things you have discovered (people could mean healing if injured or trading for food, maybe some planets have minerals you could trade for things or fuel components. Most games I have found are about fighting, or about trading and fighting) I would like one where you may get into a fight, you may make a trade but until you explore the game you cannot know exactly what you can or will do. Unfortunately it would probably take years to make a game big enough to be a fun adventure, even if it was graphically minimal.

If only I had kept learning to program past MS Extended Basic 1.1 on my SVI-328 and the Apple II. LOL. Maybe I could create this myself.

Back