Dont Want To Cancel And Need Moral Support!

Bosbeetle said:
aww we are all a big bunch of romantic wussies when it comes to the g word :wub:

ahem, or sex starved!

Anyway, the problem is that "you want it aaaaall but you can't have it..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Miner49er said:
Bosbeetle said:
aww we are all a big bunch of romantic wussies when it comes to the g word :wub:

ahem, or sex starved!

Anyway, the problem is that "you want it aaaaall but you can't have it..."

:D Yup its in his face but he can't graaaaab it

middle_1149305447.jpg

oh no wait the other way around or something like that

:blink:

get the pandora,take the girl to the flicks,eat out and walks in the park,the band is just a band,i have been to quite a few gigs including one of my favs rem but i would not have taken a girl there and yes the concert is a nice memory but the first few months going out with a girl are also great memories and your panda will just turn up one day when you are madly in love and not thinking about it.

so you get nice memories,girl and pandora,no gig tho but unless you are mad about this band it wont bother you so much and if you are mad about this band then taking a girl might be more weird and anoying especialy if she doesnt like this band,it could put her off you if she doesnt like your taste in music from the offset,you get her in bed a few times first then she will oversee the poor taste in music from her point of view.

i am rambling on now,do what you feel.

Well, well. Have you already told her you were planning to go there? If she's alright she won't mind or bitch about "promises" etc.
If you have not you're golden anyway. Do anything girls like that does not involve hundreds of $$ and enjoy both your dream machine and your dream relation.

"GO FOR ZE GIRL!!1!!" Pff. Why do so if you can have it all? Damn open source folks, too little imagination, self preservation and egoism :p

torpor said:
Get your Pandora! Far more useful than 'a girl' .. and Faith No More suck ass, also ..

Last time I checked my pandora didnt have the "iron my shirts" feature, it doesnt even get hot (a girl does)

Dude if you really are soulmates, it'll hardly matter if you take her to the concert or not. Plus i'm sure you can think of several things that are way more affordable and more enjoyable for a couple.

Also, IMO Faith no more is worse than Genesis and Phil Collins combined

Fishbong said:
Dude if you really are soulmates, it'll hardly matter if you take her to the concert or not. Plus i'm sure you can think of several things that are way more affordable and more enjoyable for a couple.

Erm they are combined?

Man ...

Mike Patton is my personal hero....The Monde Cane CD/project of Italian orchestrated 50's Italian pop tunes he just released is awesome....

But, the pandora....

authoreyes said:
Man ...

Mike Patton is my personal hero....The Monde Cane CD/project of Italian orchestrated 50's Italian pop tunes he just released is awesome....

But, the pandora....

yeah that was great although I thought it was better live than on cd it sounds a bit 'bland'

Gruso said:
There must be a way to do both. There MUST.
Yes, but prostitution is presumably illegal where the OP is from. Same goes for other options like robbing a gas station and kidnapping somebody's Pandora.

Fishbong said:
I'm pretty sure they would be pretty bad combined. I mean, none of their music seems to line up well. I just tried playing an assortment of songs overlaid on top of each other, and they're all terrible.
For comparison, I tried a half dozen other artists, and they're all the same!
Conclusion: music should not be combined. With possibly a few exceptions, it is always bad.

Do you need to let the Pandora go to go to the concert, or to see the girl? Former; see her some other time that isn't as bloody expensive as a band. Bands are noisy, were you gonna talk a lot over the noise? Otherwise cancel and go see her. It's more important.

Tripmonkey_uk said:
Go for the girl; If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. But if you spew and she bolts, then it was never meant to be :)

Acknowledging this quote just to show you I know where it's from, and I think it's awesome.

Back