I tried this on the Pandora and got the following on stdout:

0x0 in pak: 0x0

Addon pk4s:

file system initialized.

--------------------------------------

Unknown command 'vid_restart'

idRenderSystem::Shutdown()

Sys_Error: Couldn't load default.cfg
what version are you using? have you tried all 3? what version of android is on the pandora? I had 4.2.2 on my tab...

monstercameron - You don't own a Pandora?  Any plans to own one in the future?  Why all of the boring, and usually unrelated, technical minutia?  I don't get it.  Buy a Pandora and answer your own questions.

Oh FFS I wish people that are showing something on youtube would put the camera on a tripod or other stable surface.

Nearly as bad as portrait aspect ratio movies on a phone.

TBH I don't think this game is worth the effort.

I got it free with a video card a few years ago and tried my hardest to like it but I could never get on with it.

Give me a FPS with a decent story, something like LucasArts Outlaws any day of the week.

There's already a native pandora port. Why do we need to run it in android?

D.

What we do need now is a TDM port :p ok, that won't happens...

I tried this on the Pandora and got the following on stdout:

0x0 in pak: 0x0

Addon pk4s:

file system initialized.

--------------------------------------

Unknown command 'vid_restart'

idRenderSystem::Shutdown()

Sys_Error: Couldn't load default.cfg
what version are you using? have you tried all 3? what version of android is on the pandora? I had 4.2.2 on my tab...
My Android version is gingerbread and I tried all 3 apk's, the third one would not install.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish this could be runned on pandora, does it have a source code I can't pogram but it may be of interest to some people 

Doom 3's source code has been out for sometime, ptitSeb has seem to have got it to compile as shown in Dunny's post.. but a ton of Graphical issues need to be resolved.

oh I didn't even notice that the first pic was doom 3 thanks trashy 

I decided to check up and see how much progress there was, it seem the original guy that started it stopped working on it and another guy(s) is currently working on it. The first time I ran it it was not really running
The original guy 'Oliver McFadden' sadly died.... it's nice to see somebody else has decided to continue his work

I decided to check up and see how much progress there was, it seem the original guy that started it stopped working on it and another guy(s) is currently working on it. The first time I ran it it was not really running
The original guy 'Oliver McFadden' sadly died.... it's nice to see somebody else has decided to continue his work
he died? that's sad man...

Back